The aim of this report is to provide information on the following topics:
- the main structural changes affecting the sector
- the evolution of the market share of each distribution channel
- country peculiarities in furniture retailing
- new approach and strategies in furniture retailing
- policies and initiatives affecting the competition in the market
- listing of the leading furniture retailers in each country, with contact details
Home furniture import flows are analyzed by country of origin
The furniture retail market is broken down by the following distribution channels: furniture chains, franchises, buying groups; independent furniture retailers; department stores, multi-stores, hypermarkets, DIY, mail order, ecommerce; direct sales and craftsmen. The market is also broken down by product specialization: retailers specialized in home furniture and non-specialized retailers.
The report includes addresses of over 500 furniture retailers and buying groups, 235 of which with detailed profile.
Among the products considered: home furniture, upholstered furniture, kitchen furniture, living room furniture, dining room furniture, bedroom furniture, mattress.
CSIL worked on an extensive data gathering, including market data and detailed figures for over 200 retailers (all the main actors operating in Western Europe).
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/1054359/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/furniture-distribution-in-europe-300380597.html