Gaining Venture Capital Funding for Renewable Energy in Europe
Complimentary webinar: visionaries have the will to engineer a greener future
MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., Aug. 15, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
11:00 a.m. EDT on Thursday, Aug. 16, 2012
Online, with complimentary registration
Independent Consultant K. Vinod Cartic for Frost & Sullivan's Business & Financial Services Practice
Over the next 20 years, the traditional developed regions will lose ground to emerging markets where rapid urbanization and the creation of a middle class will drive electricity demand, as a wealthier population acquires electrical appliances considered standard in the developed world. The largest growth will occur in the renewable energy field. In the current transitional phase of 2012 to 2013, energy companies face a challenging environment of overcapacity, unpredictable oil prices, protectionism, geopolitical tensions, high debt-to-GDP ratios, unwinding of national stimulus initiatives, unemployment, and fluctuating currencies. It is vital that companies diversify into renewable to achieve excellence in financial and risk management to outperform the industry and add value to shareholders. Companies need to look at best practices and appropriate havens for renewable energy development in order to attract potential investors.
Why you should attend:
- Learn about trends transforming the energy industry
- Discover key industry challenges, drivers and restraints
- Discern strategies to gain a competitive advantage in renewable energy
This briefing will benefit oil and gas manufacturers, petroleum companies, renewable energy-based organizations, utility distributors, and investors by discussing emerging trends, best practices and sustainable strategies to gain a leadership position in the renewable energy industry.
"The largest growth in the energy industry will come from the renewable energy sector, with market share of renewable energies growing from less than 4 percent in 2010, to nearly 15 percent by 2030," said Frost & Sullivan Independent Consultant K. Vinod Cartic. "The future belongs to organizations that can carve a niche for themselves as caring and sustainable organizations focused on providing greener, cleaner and more efficient solutions for clients."
For more information about Frost & Sullivan's Business & Financial Services practice, please visit: http://www.frost.com/BFS
- To attend the briefing, email firstname.lastname@example.org your full name, job title, company name, company telephone number, company email address and web site, city, state and country.
- Receive a recorded version of the briefing anytime by submitting the aforementioned contact details.
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants.
Our "Growth Partnership" supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
For more than 50 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community. Is your organization prepared for the next profound wave of industry convergence, disruptive technologies, increasing competitive intensity, Mega Trends, breakthrough best practices, changing customer dynamics and emerging economies?
Frost & Sullivan
SOURCE Frost & Sullivan
More by this Source
Multiple Benefits to Underpin Appeal of Flux Cored Wires, Says Frost & Sullivan
May 24, 2013, 06:21 ET
Frost & Sullivan Identifies Customer Care Risks from Cyber Threats
May 23, 2013, 08:10 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.