The market for air conditioners in GCC is forecast to grow at a CAGR of over 10% during 2016-2021. Saudi Arabia dominates GCC air conditioners market, on account of large population size and continuing growth across various sectors in the Kingdom. Split air conditioners dominated demand for air conditioners in the GCC region in 2015.
Demand for air conditioners in GCC countries is increasing on account of growing urbanization, rising disposable income, extreme climatic conditions, and increasing number of residential and commercial projects. Government initiatives in Saudi Arabia, Qatar and UAE that ban sales and imports of inefficient air conditioners in these countries have been fueling demand for energy efficient air conditioners over the last few years.
Upcoming mega events such as FIFA World Cup to be held in Qatar in 2022, World Expo 2020 in the UAE, and cultural and summer festivals in Bahrain are anticipated to boost residential and commercial infrastructure developments in the region, which in turn, is expected to drive demand for air conditioners in GCC countries over the next five years.
The air conditioners market in the region is dominated by players such as LG, Daikin, Toshiba Carrier, Zamil and Samsung. However, GCC air conditioners market is majorly import driven due to limited manufacturing plants of major air conditioner players in GCC countries.
GCC Air Conditioners Market report discusses the following aspects of the air conditioners market in GCC countries:
- GCC Air Conditioners Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Product Type (Split, Chiller, Window, VRF & Others), By End Use Sector (Commercial & Residential), By Country (Saudi Arabia, Qatar, UAE, Oman, Kuwait & Bahrain) & By Company
- Policy and Regulatory Landscape
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Market Trends & Developments
- Most Advanced Solar Air Conditioning Technology
- Scope of District Cooling Technology
- Growing Focus On Air Conditioners with Air Purification Technology
- Imposing Energy Efficient Air Conditioners
- Focus On Reducing HCFC Consumption
- Air-conditioning & Heating International Carrier FZC
- Daikin McQuay Middle East FZE
- Fujitsu General Middle East FZE
- Gree Electric Appliances, Inc.
- Haier Electronics Middle East
- Johnson Hitachi Ltd
- LG Electronics Gulf FZE
- Midea Middle East
- SKM Air Conditioning L.L.C
- Samsung Gulf Electronics FZE
- Trane Middle East
- York Air-conditioning & Refrigeration FZE
- Zamil Air Conditioners Holding Co. Ltd.
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cgt7nz/gcc_air
Related Topics: Household Appliances, HVAC (Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning)
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/gcc-air-conditioners-split-chiller-window-vrf-and-others-market-competition-forecast-and-opportunities-2021---forecast-to-grow-at-a-cagr-of-over-10-thanks-to-upcoming-mega-events---research-and-markets-300317718.html
SOURCE Research and Markets