LONDON, Nov. 10, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Germany is the largest European economy, and the country's organic food market is being driven by high disposable income, increasing health consciousness among consumers and growing organic farming. Additionally, rising environment consciousness among consumers is driving the shift from conventional food to organic food. Consequently, an increasing number of organic food players are rolling out new organic food items to cater to different consumer tastes and preferences. Furthermore, implementation of stringent government regulations coupled with various initiatives by European Commission to reduce chemical content in food items is positively influencing the organic food market in Germany.
According to "Germany Organic Food Market By Type, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011 - 2021", organic food market in Germany is projected to grow at a CAGR of over 7% during 2016-2021. Changing food consumption patterns, consistent decline in quality of conventional food items and surging retail presence of specialist organic retailers across the country is anticipated to boost organic food market in Germany over the next five years. In 2015, 'Organic Meat, Poultry & Dairy Products' segment grabbed the largest market share in the country's organic food market, and was closely followed by 'Organic Fruits & Vegetables' segment. Southwest region is the largest regional market for organic food in Germany, and the region is expected to continue its dominance through 2021. Few of the leading organic food companies operating in Germany include Hipp GmbH & Co Vertrieb KG, Alnatura Produktions- und Handels GmbH, Rewe Markt GmbH, Aldi Einkauf GmbH & Co oHG, Netto Marken-Discount AG & Co KG, and KG Lidl Stiftung & Co KG, among others. "Germany Organic Food Market By Type, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011 - 2021" discusses the following aspects of organic food market in Germany:
- Germany Organic Food Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Type (Organic Meat, Poultry and Dairy Products, Organic Fruits and Vegetables, Organic Processed Food, Organic Bread and Bakery Products, Organic Beverages and Other Organic Food) & By Company
- Policy and Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of Germany organic food market
- To identify the on-going trends, and anticipated growth over the next five years
- To help industry consultants, organic food producers, suppliers, distributors and other stakeholders in aligning their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research-based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with organic food companies, suppliers, distributors and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and other proprietary databases.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3903425/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/germany-organic-food-market-by-type-organic-meat-poultry-and-dairy-products-organic-fruits-and-vegetables-organic-processed-food-organic-bread-and-bakery-products-etc-competition-forecast-and-opportunities-2011---2021-300361210.html