Get Married's TV Show Wraps Season Two on Lifetime Television with Top Experts Who Uncover the Latest How-To's and Wedding Trends
New episodes include celebrity wedding designer Colin Cowie, Kleinfeld's Randy Fenoli , among other wedding professionals offering an inspirational twist on all things wedding
ATLANTA, Sept. 3 /PRNewswire/ -- Get Married Media, an integrated tri-media wedding planning resource with national platforms online, on television and in print, continues season two of the hit show Get Married on Lifetime Television. Get Married's TV show offers realistic tips, translates the latest trends and inspires passionate brides through every moment of their celebration.
In the new episodes, celebrity wedding designer and Get Married host, Colin Cowie, spends time with other top wedding experts who collaborate and share remarkable ideas and inspirations about wedding food, bridal fashion and fitness.
The line-up of the new episodes unveils the latest how-to's and wedding trends:
- Fabulous Fashion: Be dazzled by Randy Fenoli, fashion director at the famous Kleinfeld Bridal in NYC, as he discusses the hottest wedding gown trends.
- Custom Cocktails: Watch as cocktail architect, Yusef Austin from Elite Elixirs, shows brides and grooms how to create the most spectacular drinks for their big celebration.
- Dynamic Destinations: See how to throw a magical Rocky Mountain wedding that is perfect for those who love the outdoors.
- Glorifying Gravity: Watch how one couple took "no pressure" to the next level by making wedding history and marrying in zero gravity.
- Spectacular Statements: Get inspired by memorable grand entrances and exits.
- Technology Trends: Learn how world renowned videographer, Ray Roman, is using advanced technology to create wedding videos that look like personal feature films.
- Mini Munchies and Finger Foods: Learn how to have a high-style, high-taste wedding menu by serving little edible delights.
"Get Married's season two is an exciting portfolio of the best experts and up-and-comers in the business, and we are thrilled to have captured great moments and ideas to inspire brides. All episodes, new and old, are also available online (GetMarried.com)," said Stacie Francombe, founder and president of Get Married Media. "We look forward to bringing even more innovative wedding lifestyle inspirations to couples and wedding professionals next season."
Get Married's TV show shares the inside scoop from the best in the bridal business, and explores the latest themes, how-to tips and DIY ideas that will make any wedding personalized and memorable.
About Get Married Media
Get Married Media is a national wedding planning resource that reaches couples through a highly-synergized, tri-media platform: a national TV show, a highly-trafficked website (www.GetMarried.com) and a new bridal publication (Get Married magazine). Whether you watch, read or surf, Get Married makes wedding planning a piece of cake. Get Married connects brides with local and national wedding professionals and wedding industry experts through entertainment and news.
Hosted by celebrity event designer Colin Cowie, Get Married's TV show is a daily half-hour television series airing at 7:30 am ET/PT on Lifetime Television, the leader in women's television and one of the top-rated basic cable television networks. Video segments from the show are streamed daily on GetMarried.com, along with articles, image galleries, bridal blogs and shop. For more information, please visit www.GetMarried.com, and to participate in online dialogues, visit www.BloggerBrides.com.
Contact: Becca Brett Leish director of marketing & communications 404.888.9091 firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Get Married Media
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.