MIAMI, Aug. 1, 2013 /PRNewswire/ – Getaroom.com, a leading online discount hotel stay company, released today a top 10 list of for travelers that want to get out and explore over the Labor Day holiday without spending too much money. For 2013, Labor Day is on Monday, September 2nd.
- Celebrate the long weekend in the Big Apple. The Wellington is available Sunday and Monday night for as little as $157 a night. Walk to Central Park or Broadway from the hotel.
- Booking early is always a smart move. Thousands of hotels on Getaroom.com offer lower rates for bookings purchased 21 days in advance.
- Atlantic City is a relaxing and exciting Labor Day destination, with rooms filling up fast. Enjoy fun casinos and a walk on the boardwalk.
- Some of the top destinations for Labor Day include Las Vegas, New York, Los Angeles, Boston, Orlando, London, San Diego, Washington DC, Myrtle Beach San Francisco and Miami.
- Use Southwest Airlines' low fares to get to your destination. Many flights are available for as low as $59 to some of the most popular spots throughout the country.
- South Beach sizzles over Labor Day. Try one of Getaroom.com's value boutique hotels such as the Harrison Hotel to enjoy nearby beaches, great Cuban food and world-class shopping.
- New Orleans offers great food, music, and a glimpse into the nation's past. Enjoy first-class accommodations from $99 a night at the St. James hotel.
- Getaroom features limited time flash sales for hotels that have excess inventory. Act fast to get the best deals before they are booked up!
- Many hotels in Las Vegas offer very low rates during Labor Day. Every major hotel has a pool and ice-cold air conditioning to help you beat the September heat. Try The Quad for rates as low as $32 a night and an unbeatable center Strip location.
- Getaroom.com offers rates typically 10-20% off and as much as 70% off the lowest online rate through its industry-leading call center at (800) 468-3578. Simply ask an agent about "unpublished rates" to get deals you can't find anywhere else.
Labor Day is a time to reflect on all of the hard work that made the country great and also marks the end of the summer travel season. With proper planning and some help from Getaroom.com, Labor Day travel can be enjoyable and within any budget.
For the very latest deals for Labor Day excursions, visit www.getaroom.com.
Getaroom.com provides travelers a state-of-the-art lodging website (www.getaroom.com) which offers travelers the lowest hotel rates on the Internet. Clients calling its toll-free call center at 800-HOTELS-8 (800-468-3578) can also receive the benefits of unpublished pricing, with hotel rates typically 10 to 20 percent less than published rates on its site and other internet sites and as much as 50 percent less. There is full disclosure about the property at time of booking including the hotel name and exact location. Getaroom.com offers accommodations at national chain and independent boutique properties in major destinations in the U.S. and Europe.