GFI Software Launches GFI MAX ServiceDesk for Managed Services Providers
New service enables MSPs to better organize their communications with customers, improving response times and management of requests
DURHAM, N.C., Dec. 17, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- GFI MAX™ today announced the availability of GFI MAX ServiceDesk, a help desk and customer service solution for managed services providers (MSPs). The tool is fully integrated within the GFI MAX RemoteManagement solution, allowing MSPs to better track and manage customer issues from creation to resolution. The launch of GFI MAX ServiceDesk is a result of the acquisition of UK-based LogicNow in May.
The integrated tool complements the MAX RemoteManagement platform as it allows MSPs to better manage the services they provide for their customers and to increase their demonstrated value on a regular basis. In fact, GFI MAX has found that many MSPs are using a variety of ineffective methods to manage customer service including basic spreadsheets, email accounts or in-house tools. These tools are often unreliable and can lead to mismanaged customer issues or lapses in response time. Furthermore, such tools do not allow for reporting or management of service levels due to their lack of integration with the services provided.
"As always, our focus is to provide our MSPs with the tools needed to best service their customers and to create and maintain long, healthy relationships. High levels of customer service and satisfaction are the most sustainable competitive advantage for a managed service provider and using the right tools can be highly effective in supporting that," said Dr. Alistair Forbes, general manager of the GFI MAX business unit. "This new offering addresses one of the key challenges faced by MSPs. If they are doing their job well, their customers will rarely see them because everything is running smoothly. GFI MAX ServiceDesk allows MSPs to demonstrate continued value by creating customized reports that not only show the time spent by technicians to resolve and proactively avoid problems, but also how this matches with each customer's service level agreements. Effective management of service delivery is also a key to maximizing internal efficiency within the MSP's business."
GFI MAX ServiceDesk features include:
- Full Integration with GFI MAX RemoteManagement: Enabling MSPs to easily import and manage information from the RMM tool allows them to avoid additional work and delays in resolving customer issues, streamlining the process and improving customer satisfaction. Existing customer data about the configurations of networks, sites and individual devices can be imported quickly and easily from MAX RemoteManagement.
- Creation of Service Tickets by Web, Email or Twitter: In addition to service tickets created automatically by GFI MAX RemoteManagement, MSPs and end users can create and track new service tickets through a web-based application, by email or using Twitter, with no need to install additional software.
- Full Visibility into the History of Every Ticket: MAX ServiceDesk gives MSPs a complete history of action to resolve each service ticket, showing what has already been attempted as well as the amount of time engineers have spent managing the problem. This level of detail helps to avoid redundant work and enables the MSP to better report on the resources committed to resolving a customer's issue, measured against service level agreements.
- Knowledge Base Functionality: Engineers using MAX ServiceDesk can create articles for common problems and solutions, which are easily searchable by end users, allowing them to self-serve and resolve basic problems more quickly.
- Integration with the End-User Desktop: MSPs can use the GFI MAX System Tray application to allow users within their customers' companies to raise tickets directly from their desktop via a branded interface that ensures their service is visible and effective throughout their customer base.
For more information, visit: www.gfimax.com/service-desk
About GFI MAX
GFI MAX helps IT Support Companies and MSPs grow monthly revenues from existing customers, attract new customers with affordable, high-value, easy-to-use services and deliver proactive, cost efficient services to grow an IT business profitably. GFI MAX provides a range of integrated software solutions built specifically for IT Support Companies and MSPs that are fast to implement, low effort to manage and fully brandable, so your customers see their value. The GFI MAX platform enables MSPs to provide managed antivirus, managed online backup, remote support, email security, automated monitoring, patch management, asset tracking, alerting and viewing and reporting all from a single dashboard.
GFI Software™ develops quality IT solutions for small to mid-sized businesses with generally up to 1,000 users. GFI® offers two main technology solutions: GFI MAX™, which enables managed service providers (MSPs) to deliver superior services to their customers; and GFI Cloud™, which empowers companies with their own internal IT teams to manage and maintain their networks via the cloud. Serving an expanding customer base of more than 200,000 companies, GFI's product line also includes collaboration, network security, anti-spam, patch management, faxing, mail archiving and web monitoring. GFI is a channel-focused company with thousands of partners throughout the world. The company has received numerous awards and industry accolades, and is a long-time Microsoft® Gold ISV Partner.
Davies Murphy Group
Please email Jason Gass at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: +1 781 418 2439
Copyright © 2013 GFI Software. OS X is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. All rights reserved. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. To the best of our knowledge, all details were correct at the time of publishing; this information is subject to change without notice.
SOURCE GFI Software
More by this Source
GFI MAX Enhances Secure Online Backup Service for MSPs
Jan 23, 2014, 09:54 ET
GFI Software Report Sheds Light on State of the Small Business Employee
Dec 11, 2013, 09:00 ET
IASO Announces Latest Version of Award-Winning Online Backup Solution
Nov 26, 2013, 09:55 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.