Whether you're hosting Thanksgiving for the first or fifteenth time, at home or away, try these recipes with the pure flavors of McCormick herbs, spices and extracts.
Stuffing Three Ways:
- Slow Cooker Oyster Stuffing – This traditional New England-style stuffing is made with shucked oysters, French bread and smoky bacon and seasoned with thyme, sage and a hint of nutmeg.
- Slow Cooker Sausage Stuffing – Favorite Thanksgiving flavors like Italian sausage, sage and rosemary mingle in a slow cooker to create a flavorful, hassle-free stuffing.
- Slow Cooker Cranberry Apple Stuffing – Seasonal ingredients like chopped apples and cranberries add sweet and tangy flavor to this classic stuffing.
Slow-Cooked Sauces & Spuds:
- Slow Cooker Mashed Sweet Potatoes with Marshmallows – A clever version of a beloved favorite. Cook sweet potatoes in the slow cooker with cinnamon and nutmeg, then mash and top with mini marshmallows. Serve right from the crock!
- Slow Cooker Mashed Potatoes - These one-pot, no-boil mashed potatoes are slow-simmered in stock and bay leaves, then whipped to perfection with butter, milk and garlic.
- Slow Cooker Cranberry Sauce – Made with just five ingredients, a crock full of cranberries is infused with sugar, cinnamon, bay leaves and an orange.
Seasonal Sides & Veggies:
Scrumptious Slow Cooker Desserts:
For more Thanksgiving tips and recipes, visit McCormick.com. Also, check us out on Pinterest and Facebook.
To download product photography, visit the digital press room at www.mccormick.com/Press-Room.
McCormick & Company, Incorporated is a global leader in flavor. With $4.3 billion in annual sales, the company manufactures, markets and distributes spices, seasoning mixes, condiments and other flavorful products to the entire food industry – retail outlets, food manufacturers and foodservice businesses. Every day, no matter where or what you eat, you can enjoy food flavored by McCormick. McCormick Brings Passion to Flavor™. For more information, visit www.mccormickcorporation.com.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/give-thanks-to-the-slow-cooker-300354548.html
SOURCE McCormick & Company