The global market for thin film materials reached nearly $9.9 billion and $9.8 billion in 2014 and 2015, respectively. The market is expected to reach nearly $11.3 billion by 2021 increasing at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.0% from 2016 to 2021.
This report provides:
- An overview of the global markets, technologies, and materials relating to ultrathin films.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2014 and 2015, estimates for 2016 and projections of CAGRs through 2021.
- A review of the most common materials used for each thin film deposition process and identify new materials.
- Information about new technological developments in the fabrication of thin films.
- A look at several fields of application for thin film technologies and investigate emerging applications.
- Relevant patent analysis.
- An updated review of current producers of thin film materials.
This report provides an updated review of thin film technologies, including materials and production processes, and identifies current and emerging applications for these technologies.
The research delineates the current market status for thin film materials, defines trends and presents growth forecasts for the next five years. The thin film material market is analyzed based on the following segments: deposition technology, film thickness, application and region. In addition, technological issues, including key events and the latest process developments, are discussed.
More specifically, the market analysis conducted for this report is divided into five sections.
Key Topics Covered:
- Study Goals And Objectives
- Reasons For Doing This Study
- Intended Audience
- Scope Of Report
- Methodology And Information Sources
2: Executive Summary
- Coatings And Films
- Thick, Thin And Ultrathin Films
- Cost Factor And Manufacturing Processes
- Milestones In The History Of Thick And Thin Film Technologies And Recent Events
- Applications For Thin And Ultrathin Films
4: Technologies And Materials For Thin And Ultrathin Films
- Thin Film Fabrication
- Thin Film Coating Processes
- Free-Standing Thin Films
- Thin Film Materials
- Latest Technological Developments From 2014 To 2016
- Other Relevant R&D Activities
- Technological Trends For Thin Film Materials
5: Global Markets
- Analysis Outline
- Global Market Summary
- Current Market Status
- Market Growth Trends
- Market Forecast
6: Global Industry Structure
- Leading Suppliers Of Thin Film Materials
- Other Players In The Thin Film Industry
- Company Profiles
7: Patent Analysis
- Summary Of Recently Awarded Patents
- General Trends
- Trends By Country And Region
- Trends By Assignee
- Trends By Patent Category
- Trends By Deposition Method
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jh8hqg/global_markets
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-113-billion-thin-and-ultrathin-films-markets-technologies-and-materials-report-2016-2021---research-and-markets-300344266.html
SOURCE Research and Markets