DUBLIN, October 17, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Markets for Diabetes Therapeutics and Diagnostics" report to their offering.
The global diabetes market should reach $155 billion by 2021 from $125 billion in 2016 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.4%, from 2016 to 2021.
This report discusses the implications of the above-mentioned trends, in the context of the current size and growth of the diabetes market, in global terms as well as by the most important national markets. Companies in the relevant pharmaceutical and medical industries are discussed, with profiles of the leaders and an update on M&A activity. Five-year global sales forecasts are provided for the main drug and device categories, and breakdowns of the diabetes market are provided by country.
This report provides:
- An overview of the global market for diabetes
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, estimates for 2016, and projections of CAGRs through 2021.
- Analysis of the devices and instruments used in the diagnosis and monitoring of diabetes
- A close look at major forces contributing to the vigorous growth of the diabetes market
- Evaluation of other factors influencing the market such as health care policies, demographics, and the wider economic environment
- Discussion covering companies in the relevant pharmaceutical and medical industries through company profiles of many leading players in the field
Key Topics Covered:
- Study Goals And Objectives
- Reasons For Doing The Study
- Scope Of Report
- Market Analyses And Forecasts
- Intended Audience
- Information Sources
- The Diabetes Market
- Leading Companies
- Diabetes Basics
- Current Treatment Of Diabetes
- The Diabetes Industry
4: Products And Suppliers
- Insulin Delivery
- Oral Hypoglycemic Drugs
- Diagnosis And Monitoring
- Blood Glucose Monitoring Devices And Suppliers
- Other Testing Approaches
- Software Aids To Diabetes Monitoring
5: New Developments In Diabetes
- New Insulin Formulations And Combinations
- Improved Oral Antidiabetic Drugs
- New Developments In Glucose Testing
- Radical Approaches
6: The Global Diabetes Market
- Market Components
- Market Analysis By Product Category
- Regional Segmentation
- National Markets
- National Markets In Detail
7: Company Profiles
- Leading Companies
- Other Companies
8: Appendix I About Diabetes
- Blood Sugar Regulation
- Type 1 Diabetes
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Gestational Diabetes
- Obesity-Related Type 2 Diabetes In Children
- Mature-Onset Diabetes Of The Young (Mody)
- Other Diabetic States
9: Appendix II Glossary
- 77 Elektronika Kft.
- A. Menarini Diagnostics S.R.L.
- Abbott Laboratories
- Agamatrix Inc.
- Animas Corp.
- Becton Dickinson
- Debiotech S.A.
- Eli Lilly And Co.
- Glaxo Smithkline
- Inlight Solutions Inc.
- Johnson & Johnson
- Lifescan Inc.
- Merck & Co.
- Merck KGAA
- Nipro Corp.
- Novartis Pharma Ag
- Novo Nordisk A/S
- Owen Mumford Ltd.
- Palco Labs Inc.
- Takeda Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd.
- Terumo Corp.
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ntz3ks/global_markets
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-155-billion-diabetes-therapeutics-and-diagnostics-markets-2021---research-and-markets-300345681.html
SOURCE Research and Markets