DUBLIN, Jan. 25, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mz2cxg/global_3d) has announced the addition of the "Global 3D Printing Gases Market Analysis & Trends - Industry Forecast to 2020" report to their offering.
The Global 3D Printing Gases Market is poised to grow at a CAGR of around 12% in the next 5 years to reach approximately $41 million by 2020.
This industry report analyzes the global markets for 3D Printing Gases across all the given segments in the research scope. It presents historical market data for 2012, 2013, 2014 revenue estimations are presented for 2015 and forecasts till 2020.
The 3D Printing Gases Market report provides 126 data tables, includes charts and graphs for visual analysis.
- The report provides a detailed analysis with current and future market trends to identify the investment opportunities
- Market forecasts till 2020, using estimated market values as the base numbers
- Key market trends across the business segments, Regions and countries
- Key developments and strategies observed in the market
- In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players
- Market opportunities and recommendations for new investments
- Advanced Specialty Gases Inc.
- Air Liquide S.A.
- Air Products and Chemicals, Inc.
- Airgas Inc.
- BASF SE
- Iceblick Ltd.
- Iwatani Corporation
- Linde Ag
- Matheson Tri-Gas Inc.
- Messer Group
- Praxair Inc.
1 Market Outline
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 3D Printing Gases market by Type
5 3D Printing Gases market by Technology
6 3D Printing Gases market by Storage & Distribution
7 3D Printing Gases market by Function
8 3D Printing Gases market by End User
9 3D Printing Gases market by Geography
10 Leading Companies
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mz2cxg/global_3d
Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets