DUBLIN, Feb 23, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Cardiac Prosthetic Devices Market Analysis & Trends - Industry Forecast to 2025" report to their offering.
The Global Cardiac Prosthetic Devices Market is poised to grow at a CAGR of around 9.2% over the next decade to reach approximately $8.9 billion by 2025.
This industry report analyzes the market estimates and forecasts for all the given segments on global as well as regional levels presented in the research scope. The study provides historical market data for 2013, 2014 revenue estimations are presented for 2015 and forecasts from 2016 till 2025. The study focuses on market trends, leading players, supply chain trends, technological innovations, key developments, and future strategies.
Some of the prominent trends that the market is witnessing include rising product launches, mergers and acquisitions among cardiovascular devices manufacturing companies, increasing elderly population, technologically sophisticated products, and growth opportunities/investment opportunities.
Scope of the Report
- Based on product type the market is categorized into heart valves and pacemaker.
- Heart valves are further segmented into mechanical heart valves, tissue heart valves and transcatheter heart valves.
- Tissue heart valves sub segmented into stentless tissue valve and stented tissue valve.
- Pacemakers include implantable pacemaker and external pacemaker.
- Implantable pacemaker sub segmented into triple-chamber battery pacemaker, dual-chamber battery pacemaker and single-chamber battery pacemaker.
- The report provides a detailed analysis on current and future market trends to identify the investment opportunities
- Market forecasts till 2025, using estimated market values as the base numbers
- Key market trends across the business segments, Regions and Countries
- Key developments and strategies observed in the market
- Market Dynamics such as Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and other trends
- In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players
- Growth prospects among the emerging nations through 2025
- Market opportunities and recommendations for new investments
Key Topics Covered:
1 Market Outline
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
3.1 Current Trends
3.1.1 Rising product launches, mergers and acquisitions among cardiovascular devices manufacturing companies
3.1.2 Increasing elderly population
3.1.3 Technologically sophisticated products
3.1.4 Growth Opportunities/Investment Opportunities
3.4 Industry Attractiveness
4 Cardiac Prosthetic Devices Market, By Product Type
4.1 Heart Valves
184.108.40.206 Mechanical Heart Valves
220.127.116.11 Tissue Heart Valves
18.104.22.168.1.1 Stentless Tissue Valve
22.214.171.124.1.2 Stented Tissue Valve
126.96.36.199 Transcatheter Heart Valves
188.8.131.52 Implantable Pacemaker
184.108.40.206.1.1 Triple-Chamber Battery Pacemaker
220.127.116.11.1.2 Dual-Chamber Battery Pacemaker
18.104.22.168.1.3 Single-Chamber Battery Pacemaker
22.214.171.124 External Pacemaker
126.96.36.199.1 External Pacemaker Market Forecast to 2025 (US$ MN)
5 Cardiac Prosthetic Devices Market, By Geography
6 Key Player Activities
6.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
6.2 Partnerships, Joint Venture's, Collaborations and Agreements
6.3 Product Launch & Expansions
6.4 Other Activities
7 Leading Companies
7.1 Abbott Vascular
7.2 Boston Scientific
7.4 Colibri Heart Valve
7.6 LEPU MEDICAL
7.10 Elixir Medical
7.11 Merit Medical
7.14 Shanghai MicroPort Scientific
7.16 Admedes Schuessler
7.18 QT Vascular
7.19 Meril Life Sciences
7.20 InSitu Technologies
7.21 Edwards Lifesciences
7.22 Bracco AMT
7.23 St. Jude Medical
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qjqds3/global_cardiac
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-89-billion-cardiac-prosthetic-devices-market-analysis--trends-2013-2017--industry-forecast-to-2025---research-and-markets-300412422.html
SOURCE Research and Markets