DETROIT, April 19, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Stratview Research announces the launch of a new research report on Global Aerospace Floor Panel Market by Aircraft Type (Narrow-Body Aircraft, Wide-Body Aircraft, Very Large Aircraft, Regional Aircraft, and General Aviation), by Core Material Type (Nomex Honeycomb, Aluminum Honeycomb, and Others), by End-User Type (OEM and Aftermarket), and by Region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World), Trend, Forecast, Competitive Analysis, and Growth Opportunity: 2017 - 2022.
This strategic report, from Stratview Research, studies the floor panel market in the global aerospace industry over the period 2011 to 2022. The report provides detailed insights on the market dynamics to enable informed business decision making and growth strategy formulation based on the opportunities present in the market.
Floor Panel Market in the Global Aerospace Industry: Highlights
As per Stratview Research, the global aerospace floor panel market offers a healthy growth opportunity of 5.8% CAGR during the forecast period of 2017 to 2022 and reach an estimated $468.8.6 million in 2022. The author of the report stated that increasing production rates of key commercial and regional aircraft, such as B737, B787, A320, A350XWB, and C Series; upcoming commercial and regional aircraft, such as Comac C919 and Mitsubishi MRJ; requirement of lightweight aircraft flooring, advancement in flooring technology; and increasing global aircraft fleet size are the major growth drivers of the market.
The research's findings suggest that narrow body aircraft is expected to remain the largest segment for global aerospace floor panel market during the forecast period of 2017 to 2022, whereas wide-body aircraft type is likely to witness the highest growth in the same period, driven by an increasing demand for wide-body aircraft, such B787 and A350XWB in developing economies, such as China and India.
In terms of material type, Nomex Honeycomb has been the growing choice for a wide range of applications throughout the aerospace industry including floor panels and is likely to be the fastest growing core material type over the next five years. All major aircraft type including narrow-body and wide-body aircraft are heavily relying on this unique material as it offers enormous advantages over competing materials.
As per the study, North America is projected to remain the largest aerospace floor panel market during the forecast period driven by presence of small to large OEMs in each aircraft category and major floor panel manufacturers to support OEMs for the development of advanced products meeting airline requirements. However, Asia-Pacific is expected to witness highest growth in the same period mainly driven by largest commercial aircraft fleet size; gradual shift of manufacturing/assembly plants of OEMs; and upcoming indigenous commercial and regional aircraft, such as Comac C919, ARJ21, and MRJ, fuelled by increasing passenger traffic will continue to drive the Asia-Pacific market in coming years.
Some of the major companies in the global aerospace floor panel market are The Gill Corporation, Triumph Group, B E Aerospace (now Rockwell Collins), Hexcel Corporation, EnCore Aerospace Group, and Zodiac Aerospace. New product development, adoption of advanced lightweight materials, and collaboration with OEMs are some of the key strategies adopted by major companies to gain a competitive edge over others.
This report provides market intelligence in the most comprehensive way. The report structure has been kept such that it offers maximum business value. It provides critical insights on the market dynamics and will enable strategic decision making for the existing market players as well as those willing to enter the market. The following are the key features of the report:
- Market structure: Overview, industry life cycle analysis, supply chain analysis.
- Market environment analysis: Growth drivers and constraints, Porter's five forces analysis, SWOT analysis.
- Market trend and forecast analysis.
- Market segment trend and forecast.
- Competitive landscape and dynamics: Market share, product portfolio, product launches, etc.
- Attractive market segments and associated growth opportunities.
- Emerging trends.
- Strategic growth opportunities for the existing and new players.
- Key success factors.
This report studies the floor panel market in the global aerospace industry and has segmented the market in four ways, keeping in mind the interest of all the stakeholders across the value chain. The following are the four ways in which the market is segmented:
Global Aerospace Floor Panel Market by Aircraft Type
- Narrow-Body Aircraft (Regional Analysis: NA, Europe, APAC, and RoW)
- Wide-Body Aircraft (Regional Analysis: NA, Europe, APAC, and RoW)
- Very Large Aircraft (Regional Analysis: NA, Europe, APAC, and RoW)
- Regional Aircraft (Regional Analysis: NA, Europe, APAC, and RoW)
- General Aviation (Regional Analysis: NA, Europe, APAC, and RoW)
Global Aerospace Floor Panel Market by Core Material Type
- Nomex Honeycomb (Regional Analysis: NA, Europe, APAC, and RoW)
- Aluminium Honeycomb (Regional Analysis: NA, Europe, APAC, and RoW)
- Others (Regional Analysis: NA, Europe, APAC, and RoW)
Global Aerospace Floor Panel Market by End-User Type
- OEM (Regional Analysis: NA, Europe, APAC, and RoW)
- Aftermarket (Regional Analysis: NA, Europe, APAC, and RoW)
Global Aerospace Floor Panel Market by Region:
- North America (Country Analysis: The USA, Canada, and Mexico)
- Europe (Country Analysis: Germany, France, Russia, The UK, Spain, and Rest of the Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (Country Analysis: Japan, China, India, and Rest of the Asia-Pacific)
- Rest of the world (Country Analysis: Latin America, Middle East, and Others)
Stratview Research has number of high value market reports in the global aerospace & defense industry. Please refer to the following link to browse through our reports:
Some of our other premium market reports in the aerospace & defense industry:
Global Aerospace & Defense Ducting Market by Aircraft Type, by Application, by Pressure Type, by Materials Type, and by Region, Trend, Forecast, Competitive Analysis, and Growth Opportunity: 2016 - 2021
- Global aerospace & defense ducting market was estimated at $1.7 Billion in 2015, and is likely to grow with a CAGR of 5.9% over the next five years to reach $2.5 Billion by 2021.
- Increasing revenue per passenger kilometer due to growing worldwide economy and passenger traffic, increasing commercial and regional aircraft deliveries, increasing share of wide body aircraft in aircraft deliveries, and increasing commercial aircraft fleet size are some of the major growth drivers of the aerospace & defense ducting market.
- The market is moderately consolidated with more than two dozen players active in the market and top five players capturing close to 52% of the market in 2015.
- Global aerospace galley trolley market was estimated at $220 Million in 2015, and is likely to grow with a CAGR of 5.6% over the next five years to reach $322 Million by 2021.
- Increasing commercial and regional aircraft deliveries, increasing wide body aircraft share in the total commercial aircraft deliveries, and growing commercial aircraft fleet size are some of the major growth drivers of the aerospace galley trolley market.
- The global aerospace galley trolley market is highly consolidated with top 5 players captured 83% of the market in 2015.
About Stratview Research
Stratview Research is a global market intelligence firm providing wide range of services including syndicated market reports, custom research and sourcing intelligence across industries, such as Advanced Materials, Aerospace & Defense, Automotive & Mass Transportation, Consumer Goods, Construction & Equipment, Electronics and Semiconductors, Energy & Utility, Healthcare & Life Sciences, and Oil & Gas.
We have a strong team of industry veterans and analysts with an extensive experience in executing custom research projects for mid-sized to Fortune 500 companies, in the areas of Market Assessment, Opportunity Screening, Competitive Intelligence, Due Diligence, Target Screening, Market Entry Strategy, Go to Market Strategy, and Voice of Customer studies.
Stratview Research is a trusted brand globally, providing high quality research and strategic insights that help companies worldwide in effective decision making.
For any enquiries,
Feel free to drop an enquiry with us in the below page and our team will get back to you very soon:
SOURCE Stratview Research