NEW YORK, Aug. 12, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Over the last decade, air conditioners have become more of a necessity than a luxury product in most of the countries, globally. Moreover, various technological advancements over the last 10-15 years have resulted in increasing use of air conditioners in summers as well as winters. Growing demand for air conditioners across the globe is being hugely supported by an increasing number of real estate projects, both in residential and commercial segments, coupled with rising purchasing power and increasing urbanization in developing countries. Subsequent to 2008 economic recession, the global air conditioners market has witnessed a gradual revival, with major demand emanating from Asia-Pacific. Growing trend of star labeling and standardization for air conditioners is also anticipated to positively impact the global air conditioners market over the next five years.
According to TechSci Research report "Global Air Conditioners Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020", global air conditioner market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 8.5% during 2015-20. In addition to the residential segment, growing hospitality and tourism sectors are contributing significantly towards rising demand for air conditioners across the globe. Introduction of energy-efficient air conditioners and air conditioners with in-built air purifiers is expected to boost air conditioner sales in the coming years. Split air conditioners dominated the global air conditioners market over window air conditioners, and this trend is expected to continue during the forecast period. The adoption of window air conditioners, VRF system, chillers and portable air conditioners is also expected to grow over the next five years. Few of the major air conditioner manufacturers with significant global footprint include Gree, Daikin, Toshiba, Carrier, Midea, LG, Panasonic and Trane. "Global Air Conditioners Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020" discusses the following aspects of global air conditioners market:
- Global Air Conditioners Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - Split Air Conditioners, Window Air Conditioners, VRF system, Chillers and Portable
- Regional Analysis – North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Middle East
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of global air conditioners market
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, air conditioner manufacturers and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific need.
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary research. Primary research included interviews with air conditioners manufacturers, suppliers and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03172336-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution that finds, filters and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001