Global Ammunition Market: Large Caliber, Medium Caliber and Small Caliber - 2012-2017
DUBLIN, March 22, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Ammunition Market (Large Caliber, Medium Caliber and Small Caliber) (2012 - 2017)" report to their offering.
This report presents a complete analysis of the global ammunition market across next five years. It analyses about the factors driving the market, the challenges faced by the industry and about the factors restraining the growth of the market. It also discusses the key industry trends, market trends and technology trends that is about to influence the global ammunition market.
It provides a complete market size of the global ammunition market over the next five years and talks about the market share by different ammunition type.
It provides insight in to regional trends in spending and analysis the market size by region and also provides data on spending patterns by ammunition category for each region.
It tracks, analysis and lays out the market size of the major defense spenders in each region and provides market share by sub category namely, Large, Medium, Small, Artillery and Mortar ammunition.
It provides details on the market trends, industry trends and technology trends shaping the market.
It talks about leading competitors in the global ammunition market and apart from a general overview of the companies and also provides details on their financial position, key products and markets, key developments and market strategy.
Some Key Take-Aways
- The Global Ammunition Market was estimated to be $8,150.3 million in 2012 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 0.67% to reach $8,428.8 million by 2017.
- Small calibre ammunition hold a market share of 44.51 percent of the total market.
- The recent conflicts have been a real growth factor for the ammunition industry; also army modernization programs and increased spending by developing nations like India are expected to drive the market.
- Maintaining and running a product line in a profitable way all the while investing in new technology, maintaining a skilled workforce and meeting varying customer demands and expectations while improving overall design and quality is expected to be a major challenge.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Market Dynamics
5 Trend Analysis
6 Market Share Analysis
7 Competitive Landscape
8 Company Profiles
- Alliant Techsystems Inc (Atk)
- General Dynamics
- Rheinmetall Defence
- Bae Systems
For more information visit Global Ammunition Market (Large Caliber, Medium Caliber and Small Caliber) (2012 - 2017)
Research and Markets
Laura Wood , Senior Manager.
U.S. Fax: +1-646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for internationalmarket research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
SOURCE Research and Markets
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.