DUBLIN, September 19, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Antithrombotic/Anticoagulant Drugs - Technologies and Global Markets" report to their offering.
This report is a comprehensive business tool designed to provide an in-depth look at antithrombotic/anticoagulant drugs for various cardiovascular applications. The geographic scope of the report is global, with a special emphasis on individual regions such as the United States, Europe, Asia-Pacific and the rest of world. The report describes the industry, its relationship to the healthcare industry and its participants and future trends.
This report provides:
- An overview of the global market for antithrombotic/anticoagulant drugs, which is changing due to factors such as an aging population, an increase in thrombotic events, and recent advances in pharmaceuticals
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, estimates for 2016, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2021
- Breakdowns of the market size of anticoagulants by revenue at manufacturers' sales levels, including low molecular weight heparins and oral anticoagulants, as well as breakdowns of antiplatelets and thrombin inhibitors
- Discussion of research and development of antithrombotic/anticoagulant treatments
- Profiles of top leaders in each of the market segments along with companies that are novel or have specific interest to the field
Categories discussed in the report include:
- Thrombin inhibitors.
All categories are discussed in detail, describing each segment, identifying current products on the market, measuring market size, identifying market drivers, forecasting for 2016 to 2021 and assessing the competitors their market shares.
Key Topics Covered:
Study Goals And Objectives
Reasons For Doing This Study
Scope Of The Study
Methodology And Information Sources
2: Executive Summary
3: Industry Overview
Sales Performance Of Major Drugs Projected Through 2020
Epidemic Of Cardiovascular Disease
Classification Of Cardiovascular Diseases
The Circulatory System
Hemostasis (The Clotting Process)
Diseases Associated With Thromboembolism
Oral Anticoagulants (Vitamin K Antagonists)
Global Market Forecast
Global Market Forecast
6: Thrombin Inhibitors
Global Thrombin Inhibitor Market Forecast
Research And Development
Global Anticoagulant/Antithrombotic Market Forecast
7: Company Profiles
Boehringer Ingelheim Gmbh
Bristol-Myers Squibb Co.
Daiichi Sankyo Co. Ltd.
F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG
Johnson & Johnson
Ligand Pharmaceuticals Inc.
The Medicines Co.
Merrion Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
Microbix Biosystems Inc.
ONO Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd.
Otsuka Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd.
Revo Biologics Inc.
Santa Cruz Biotechnology Inc.
TEVA Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
8: Appendix A: List Of Patents
Table 57 : List Of Patents On Antithrombotics And Anticoagulants, 2011-April 2016
9: Appendix B: Directory Of Companies Covered In This Report
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rpg39l/antithromboticant
Related Topics: Hematological Drugs
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-antithromboticanticoagulant-drugs-market-2016-2021---focus-on-anticoagulants-antiplatelets--thrombin-inhibitors---research-and-markets-300330070.html
SOURCE Research and Markets