Some of the prominent trends that the market is witnessing include rising occurrence of genetic diseases, rising prevalence of several neurological diseases mainly Parkinson's disease, recent technological developments of brain Implants and growth opportunities/investment opportunities.
Based on application the market is categorized into chronic pain, obsessive compulsive disorder, epilepsy, essential tremor, Parkinson disease, dystonia, depression and other applications. By technology market is segregated into deep brain stimulator (DBS), spinal cord stimulator (SCS) and vagus nerve stimulator (VNS).
This industry report analyzes the global markets for Brain Implants across all the given segments on global as well as regional levels presented in the research scope. The study provides historical market data for 2013, 2014 revenue estimations are presented for 2015 and forecasts from 2016 till 2025.
Scope of the Report:
- The report provides a detailed analysis on current and future market trends to identify the investment opportunities.
- Market forecasts till 2025, using estimated market values as the base numbers.
- Key market trends across the business segments, Regions and Countries.
- Key developments and strategies observed in the market.
- Market Dynamics such as Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and other trends.
- In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players.
- Growth prospects among the emerging nations through 2025.
- Market opportunities and recommendations for new investments.
- Abiomed, Inc.
- Aleva Neurotherapeutics SA
- Boston Scientific Corporation
- Cochlear, Ltd.
- Edwards Lifesciences Corporation
- Ekso Bionics
- MEDTRONIC, Inc.
- Sapiens Neuro
- St Jude Medical, Inc.
- Terumo Corporation
Key Topics Covered:
1 Market Outline
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Brain Implants Market, By Application
5 Brain Implants Market, By Technology
6 Brain Implants Market, By Geography
7 Key Player Activities
8 Leading Companies
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/n2vtzd/global_brain
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-brain-implants-market---analysis-by-technology--application---rising-occurrence-of-genetic-diseases---research-and-markets-300375943.html
SOURCE Research and Markets