DUBLIN, Dec. 10, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/f3bcrt/clinical_stage) has announced the addition of the "Clinical Stage Partnering Terms and Agreements 2010-2015" company profile to their offering.
The Clinical Stage Partnering Terms and Agreements 2010-2015 report provides comprehensive understanding and unprecedented access to the clinical stage partnering deals and agreements entered into by the worlds leading healthcare companies.
The report provides a detailed understanding and analysis of how and why companies enter clinical stage partnering deals. The majority of deals are where the licensee obtains a right or an option right to license the licensors product or compound. These deals tend to be multicomponent, starting with collaborative R&D, and commercialization of outcomes.
Understanding the flexibility of a prospective partner's negotiated deals terms provides critical insight into the negotiation process in terms of what you can expect to achieve during the negotiation of terms. Whilst many smaller companies will be seeking details of the payments clauses, the devil is in the detail in terms of how payments are triggered - contract documents provide this insight where press releases do not.
This report contains over 1,700 links to online copies of actual clinical stage deals and contract documents as submitted to the Securities Exchange Commission by companies and their partners. Contract documents provide the answers to numerous questions about a prospective partner's flexibility on a wide range of important issues, many of which will have a significant impact on each party's ability to derive value from the deal.
Clinical Stage Partnering Terms and Agreements 2010-2015 provides the reader with the following key benefits:
- In-depth understanding of clinical stage deal trends since 2010.
- Access to headline, upfront, milestone and royalty data.
- Comprehensive access to over 1,700 clinical stage deals together with contract documents if available.
- Detailed access to actual clinical stage deals entered into by the leading fifty big pharma and big biotech companies along with other biopharma companies.
- Analysis of the structure of clinical stage agreements with numerous real life case studies.
- Identify leading clinical stage deals by value since 2010.
- Identify the most active clinical stage dealmakers since 2010.
- Full listing of clinical stage deals by company A-Z, phase of development, deal type, therapy and technology focus.
- Understand the key deal terms companies have agreed in previous deals.
- Undertake due diligence to assess suitability of your proposed deal terms for partner companies.
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1 Introduction
Chapter 2 Why do companies partner clinical stage compounds?
Chapter 3 Clinical stage deal strategies and structure
Chapter 4 Clinical stage partnering payment strategies
Chapter 5 Trends in clinical stage deal making
Chapter 6 Average payment terms for clinical stage partnering
Chapter 7 Leading clinical stage deals
Chapter 8 Big pharma and big biotech clinical stage partnering deals
Chapter 9 Clinical stage partnering contracts directory
Chapter 10 Clinical stage dealmaking by development stage
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/f3bcrt/clinical_stage
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets