DUBLIN, October 17, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Markets for Conformal Coatings in Electronics" report to their offering.
The global market for conformal coating materials, equipment and spares will grow from $10.2 billion in 2016 to nearly $14.2 billion by 2021 with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.8% for the period of 2016-2021.
The report has been prepared in a simple and easily understood format with tables and figures. The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets for various types of conformal coatings and coating equipment and the reasons for variations in industry growth by region.
This report provides:
- An overview of the global markets for conformal coatings used in electronics.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, 2016, and projections of CAGRs through 2021.
- Information on the technology, development, production, and methods of application for conformal coatings in electronics.
- Analysis of major market trends both in terms of region and the application sector.
- Information on various emerging technologies and new products produced using these technologies.
- Analysis of the drivers of demand for the market including performance, ease of application, sustainability, quality, functionality, and environmental properties of the coatings.
- Profiles of major players in the industry.
Key Topics Covered:
- Study Goals And Objectives
- Reasons For Doing The Study
- Intended Audience
- Scope And Format
- Methodology And Information Sources
- Benefits Of Conformal Coating
- History Of Conformal Coating
4: Conformal Coating Materials And Technologies
- Conformal Coating Selection Criteria
- Types Of Conformal Coatings
- Processes Involved In Conformal Coating
- Conformal Coating Challenges
- Reliability Of Conformal Coatings
- Equipment Reliability In Coating Operation
- Safety Of The Conformal Coating Process
- Environmental Issues In Conformal Coating
- New Developments In Conformal Coating Technology
- Patent Analysis
5: Conformal Coating Applications
- Semiconductor And Electronics Applications
- Automotive Applications
- Aerospace And Military Applications
- Medical Device Applications
- Other Applications
6: Laws, Regulations And Standards Concerning Conformal Coating
- VOC Legislation
- Environmental Policies
- ISO Certification
- Other Regulations And Standards
- Compliance Actions
- Coatings For Medical Electronics
7: Global Market For Conformal Coatings And Equipment
- Global Conformal Coating Market
- Global Conformal Coating Materials Market
- Market For Conformal Coating Equipment And Spares
8: Conformal Coating Industry Structure
- Manufacturers Of Conformal Coating Raw Materials
- Suppliers Of Consumables Needed For Conformal Coating Formulation
- Formulators Of Conformal Coatings
- Distributors Of Various Conformal Coatings
- Manufacturers Of Conformal Coating Equipment
- Vapor-Deposition Equipment Suppliers
- Conformal Coating Removal, Rework And Repair
- Industries Using Conformal Coatings And Related Equipment
- Conformal Coating/Parylene Application Specialists
- Parylene Conformal Coating Companies
9: Appendix - Profiles Of Selected Companies
- Conformal Coating Formulators
- Conformal Coating Equipment Manufacturers
- Specialized Conformal Coating Applicators
- Specialized Parylene Coating Applicators
- Advanced Coating
- Advanced Surface Technology (AST)
- Chase Corp.
- CYTEC Industries Inc.
- DOW Corning Corp.
- Dymax Corp.
- Epoxies, Etc.
- Fluid Research Corp.
- Glenro Inc.
- Hernon Manufacturing
- ITW Chemtronics
- Jaro Corp.
- M.G. Chemicals
- Master Bond Inc.
- Para Tech Coating Inc.
- Parylene Coating Services
- Plasma Ruggedized Solutions
- Precision Valve And Automation
- Pyradia Inc.
- Quantum Silicones
- Sealant Equipment And Engineering
- Shin-Etsu Silicones
- Specialty Coating Systems (Scs)
- Transene Co. Inc.
- Ultrasonic Systems Inc.
- Uniglobe Kisco Inc.
- Vitek Research
- Wacker Silicones
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zgp5v7/global_markets
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-conformal-coatings-in-electronics-markets-2016-2021---research-and-markets-300345852.html
SOURCE Research and Markets