DUBLIN, Dec 2, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Connected Car Market Analysis and Trends - Connectivity Technology, Products & Service, Connectivity Form Factor - Forecast to 2025" report to their offering.
The Global Connected Car Market is poised to grow at a CAGR of around 11.7% over the next decade to reach approximately $81.7 billion by 2025. Some of the prominent trends that the market is witnessing include mandatory telematics service by government is fueling up, car enabled with smart-phones driving the trend in market, consumer demand for superior driving experience favoring the market, recent technological advancements in connected car, and growth opportunities/investment opportunities.
The study focuses on market trends, leading players, supply chain trends, technological innovations, key developments, and future strategies. With comprehensive market assessment across the major geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, Latin America and Rest of the world the report is a valuable asset for the existing players, new entrants and the future investors.
- The report provides a detailed analysis on current and future market trends to identify the investment opportunities
- Market forecasts till 2025, using estimated market values as the base numbers
- Key market trends across the business segments, Regions and Countries
- Key developments and strategies observed in the market
- Market Dynamics such as Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and other trends
- In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players
- Growth prospects among the emerging nations through 2025
- Market opportunities and recommendations for new investments
- Apple, Inc.
- At&T Inc.
- Audi AG
- Delphi Automotive LLP
- Ford Motor Company
- General Motors
- Google, Inc
- Harman International Industries
- NXP Semiconductors N.V.
- Sierra Wireless
- TomTom NV
- Verizon Wireless
Key Topics Covered:
1 Market Outline
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Connected Car Market, By Connectivity Form Factor
5 Connected Car Market, By Application
6 Connected Car Market, By Car Platforms
7 Connected Car Market, By Connectivity Technology
8 Connected Car Market, By Products & Service
9 Connected Car Market, By Geography
10 Key Player Activities
11 Leading Companies
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vdrxq3/global_connected
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-connected-car-market-to-reach-81-billion-by-2025---cars-enabled-with-smart-phones-are-driving-market-growth---research-and-markets-300372119.html
SOURCE Research and Markets