Global Construction Industry Survey 2013-2014: Market Trends, Marketing Spend and Sales Strategies in the Global Construction Industry
MUMBAI, India, June 27, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Bharat Book Bureau presents Global Construction Industry Survey 2013-2014: Market Trends, Marketing Spend and Sales Strategies in the Global Construction Industry (http://www.bharatbook.com/construction-market-research-reports/global-construction-industry-survey-2013%E2%80%932014-market-trends-marketing-spend-and-sales-strategies-in-the-global-construction-industry1.html)
"Global Construction Survey 2013-2014: Market Trends, Marketing Spend and Sales Strategies in the Global Construction Industry" that analyzes how media spend, marketing, sales strategies, practices and business planning are set to change in the global construction industry during 2013-2014. This report provides the current size of the marketing and advertising budgets of global construction industry suppliers and data on how spending by global construction industry suppliers will change, providing an insight into global marketing behavior. In addition, the report identifies future growth of global construction industry buyers and suppliers and M&A activity.
Highlights of the Report:
• According to the survey, 56%, 55% and 45% of respective respondents identified 'cost containment', 'market uncertainty' and 'retention or recruitment of skilled staff' as pressing business concerns.
• The average marketing budgets of both construction equipment and material, and other construction industry suppliers, are expected to increase by 7% in 2013.
• Of all construction equipment and material supplier companies, 63% and 62% of respondents plan to increase marketing expenditure on 'email and news letters' and 'social media and networking sites'.
• 'CRM systems' and 'market intelligence research' emerged as the two important marketing and sales solutions in 2013.
• A total of 65% of respondents from construction equipment and materials suppliers consider the need to 'focus sales efforts on generating new businesses as a marketing activity they plan to adopt.
• Data and analysis on construction industry supplier expenditure, marketing, and developments within the global construction industry.
• Key topics such as global construction industry supplier expenditure, marketing behaviors and strategies.
• The threats and opportunities within the global construction industry.
• Economic outlook trends and business confidence within global construction industry executives.
• A definitive assessment of the emerging markets that marketing executives should concentrate on, and survey respondent interpretation of the economic situation in developed markets.
The report features the opinions of global construction industry respondents related to the following:
• Revenue growth projections.
• Capital expenditure of construction industry contractors, developers and suppliers.
• Leading business concerns and the subsequent efforts to negate them.
• Marketing budgets of construction industry supplier companies.
• Future investment in media channels.
• Key marketing aims for 2013-2014.
• Critical success factors for choosing a marketing agency.
Reasons to Buy:
• Projects trends related to global construction industry respondent revenue growth expectations and top priorities in the next 12 months.
• Outlines the change in capital expenditure of buyer and supplier companies in 2013.
• Identifies the most important ways that suppliers can help buyers in the current business climate.
• Analyses the average size of global construction industry annual marketing budgets for supplier respondents.
• Identifies the key marketing aims of organizations and which sales strategies companies will be adopting to deal with market conditions in 2013-2014.
Table of contents:
- Executive Summary
- Global Construction Industry Dynamics
- Global Construction Industry Market Growth Outlook
- Threats and Opportunities for the Global Construction Industry
- Global Construction Industry - Supplier Marketing Spend Activity
- Marketing and Sales Behaviors and Strategies in 2013-2014
Request for sample pages http://www.bharatbook.com/RequestSample.asp?pid=403623
For more information on the report (http://www.bharatbook.com/construction-market-research-reports/global-construction-industry-survey-2013%E2%80%932014-market-trends-marketing-spend-and-sales-strategies-in-the-global-construction-industry1.html)
Related Reports: Construction
About Bharat Book Bureau
Bharat Book Bureau is the leading market research information aggregator that provides market research reports, industry analysis, company profiles, business reports, country reports, newsletters and online databases. Our clients include Corporate, Consulting firms, and Academic Institutions and Government departments across the globe. Bharat Book Bureau provides over a million reports from more than 400 publishers around the globe. The market research reports we provide, help global companies examine the different markets before setting up a business or expanding into different countries across the world. They give a complete perspective on the current market scenario, trends, segments and future outlook.
Bharat Book Bureau
USA/Canada - 1-866-279-8368 (Toll free)
India: +91-22-27810772, 27810773
Skype - bharatbook
SOURCE Bharat Book Bureau