DUBLIN, Dec. 17, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/c6bz3r/global_cp_sensor) has announced the addition of the "Global CP Sensor for Consumer Applications Market 2016-2020" report to their offering.
During 2015, the smartphone segment was the largest revenue contributor to the global CP sensor for consumer applications market and accounted for a revenue share of almost 75%.
Reduction in sizes and better performance due to advanced manufacturing methods such as micromachining have helped pressure sensors in their adoption in smartphones, despite the continuous upgrade of the devices. CP sensors play a crucial role in smartphones as the performance of the touch, camera, and proximity sensors in a smartphone is highly dependent on the effectiveness of the inbuilt capacitive sensors.
APAC accounted for more than 40% of the market share during 2015 and is expected to retain its market leadership during the forecast period.
The region's dominance is due to the increasing production of consumer electronics in countries such as Japan, South Korea, and China. The high level of industrialization, lower cost of operations, cheaper land for initiating foundries and manufacturing units, growing middle class, and increasing population in this region are factors contributing to the growth of the capacitive pressure sensors market.
Key questions answered in the report include:
- What will the market size and the growth rate be in 2020
- What are the key factors driving the global CP sensor for consumer applications market
- What are the key market trends impacting the growth of the CP sensor for consumer applications market
- What are the challenges to market growth
- Who are the key vendors in the CP sensor for consumer applications market
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the global CP sensor for consumer applications market
- Trending factors influencing the market shares of the APAC, North America, Europe and ROW.
- What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of the CP sensor for consumer applications market
The leading vendors in the market are:
- Freescale Semiconductor
- Murata Electronics
The other prominent vendors in the market include:
- Measurement Specialties
- Emerson Electric Company
- General Electric
Key Topics Covered:
PART 01: Executive summary
PART 02: Scope of the report
PART 03: Market research methodology
PART 04: Introduction
PART 05: Technology landscape
PART 06: Market landscape
PART 07: Market segmentation by applications
PART 08: Geographical segmentation
PART 09: Market drivers
PART 10: Impact of drivers
PART 11: Market challenges
PART 12: Impact of drivers and challenges
PART 13: Market trends
PART 14: Vendor landscape
PART 15: Key recommendations for vendors and/or investors
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/c6bz3r/global_cp_sensor
Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets