The report covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional and country breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market. It traces the market's historic and forecast market growth by geography. It places the market within the context of the wider healthcare services market, and compares it with other markets.
Where is the largest and fastest growing market for dental services? How does the market relate to the overall economy, demography and other similar markets? What forces will shape the market going forward? The dental services global market report answers all these questions and many more.
Dentists are health practitioners who operate private or group practices in their own premises or in other facilities such as hospitals or health maintenance organization (HMO) medical centers. This market comprises establishments of licensed health practitioners having the degree of D.M.D. - Doctor of Dental Medicine, D.D.S. - Doctor of Dental Surgery, or D.D.Sc. - Doctor of Dental Science.
- Markets covered: Orthodontic Services, Dental Cosmetic Surgical Services, Periodontal Services, Endodontic Services, Dental Implantation Services
- Markets compared: Hospitals and Outpatient Care Centers, Home Health and Residential Nursing Care Services, Medical and Diagnostic Laboratory Services, Physicians and Other Healthcare Practitioners, Dental Services, Residential Substance Abuse and Mental Health Facilities, Veterinary Services.
- Companies mentioned: National Health Service, Integrated Dental Holdings (IDH), Aspen Dental and others.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Dental Services Market Characteristics
2. Dental Services Market Size and Growth
3. Porters Five Force Model
4. PESTLE Analysis
5. Dental Services Market Segmentation
6. Dental Services Market Regional And Country Analysis
7. Global Dental Services Market Comparison with Macro Economic Factors
8. Dental Services Market Comparison With Macro Economic Factors Across Countries
9. Dental Services Indicators Comparison
10. Asia Dental Services Market
11. Europe Dental Services Market
12. Americas Dental Services Market
13. Middle East & Africa Dental Services Market
14. Oceania Dental Services Market
15. Dental Services Market Competitive Landscape
16. Dental Services Market Customer Information
17. Key Mergers And Acquisitions In The Dental Services Market
18. Market Background: Global Healthcare Market
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zcsf3x/dental_services
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-dental-services-market-report-2017-overview-of-orthodontic-services-dental-cosmetic-surgical-services-periodontal-services-endodontic-services--dental-implantation-services---research-and-markets-300381964.html
SOURCE Research and Markets