DUBLIN, Aug. 05, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vq366f/global_e) has announced the addition of the "Global E Cigarette & Vaporizer Market - Analysis & Forecast Through 2015 to 2025" report to their offering.
The global e-cigarette market is expected to grow over $50 billion by 2025, at an estimated CAGR of 22.36% from 2015 to 2025. The market will witness a staggering growth until 2017, by when most of the regulatory and policy framework will fall into place. The growth rate will significantly increase thereafter, with significant revenue generation from evolving markets of APAC and Europe.
Moreover, while disposable e-cigarettes dominated the global e-cigarette product market till 2014, rechargeable e-cigarettes, followed by personal vaporizers and mods will soon take over the top market positions in terms of revenue generation. The U.S. market will continue with its dominance through the forecast period, however, China is expected to grow at the fastest CAGR to become the second largest revenue generating country by the end of 2025.
The report is a meticulous compilation of the different aspects of the e-cigarette industry including the porter's five forces analysis, market dynamics, key consortiums, compliance and regulatory bodies, market breakdown by product types and key geographical locations. The market values form a critical part of the report, herein the revenue generated from sales of e-cigarettes and related products such as cartridges, refills, and e-liquids through retail and online channel is tracked to calculate the market size.
While highlighting the key driving and restraining forces for this dynamic market the report also provides a comprehensive section of the prominent consortiums, compliance, and regulatory bodies and their involvement in the e-cigarette industry.
The answers to the following questions can be found in the report:
- How will the key market players leverage on key developments such as Mergers and Acquisitions, Partnerships, and Product Launch among others?
- How will the intensity of competitive rivalry evolve through the forecast period?
- Which factors will be driving the market through the forecast period?
- What factors are currently challenging the e-cigarette industry and how can they be addressed through the forecast period?
- Which consortiums are active in the e-cigarette industry?
- How are the regulatory bodies such as the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) among others participating in the industry?
- Which compliances and certifications are necessary to make a product acceptable among the users (Especially the first time vapers)?
- What are the prevalent e-cigarette product types?
- What is the average cost of each e-cigarette types along with their key market players?
- How will the region home to the e-cigarette manufacturing hub grow through the forecast period?
- Which country will lead the global e-cigarette market by the end of the forecast period?
- What will be the impact of the EU TPD (European Union Tobacco Product Directive) on the European e-cigarette market?
- Who are the key players in the e-cigarette market, especially broken down by start-ups and those operating in China?
Key Topics Covered:
1 Report Description
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Entropy
4 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
5 Market Dynamics
6 Global E-Cigarette Consortiums, Compliance, Regulatory, & Certification Bodies
7 Global E-Cigarette Market Analysis, By Product Type
8 Global E-Cigarette Market Analysis, By Geography
9 Key E-Cigarette Company Profiles
- Altria Group, Inc.
- Ballantyne Brands, Llc.
- British American Tobacco Plc.
- Clearette Electronic Cigarette Co.
- Dongguan Boluvaper Technology. Co. Ltd.
- Feellife Bioscience International Co. Ltd
- Fin Branding Group Llc.
- First Union
- Hubbly Bubbly
- International Vapor Group, Inc.
- Japan Tobacco, Inc.
- Kanger Tech
- Litejoy International Private Limited
- Lorillard Inc.
- Nice Vapor
- Njoy, Inc.
- Pacific Smoke International
- Philip Morris International, Inc.
- Puff Ecig
- Reynolds American Inc.
- Shenzhen Bauway Technology Limited
- Simple Vape Co. Ltd.
- Timya Technology Co. Ltd.
- Vape Escapes
- Vape Moshi
- Vapor Line
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vq366f/global_e
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets