LONDON, Nov. 23, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Global E-Paper Display Market 2016-2020
Covering: This market research report includes a detailed segmentation of the global E-paper display market by application (E-book reader, mobile displays, public displays, wearable technology, and retail) and by technology (flat screen, curved screen, bendable screens, and foldable screens). It outlines the market shares for key regions such as the Americas, APAC, and EMEA. The key vendors analyzed in this report are E-ink holding, Amazon, NEC, Pervasive Displays, and Plastic Logic.
Market outlook of the global E-paper display
Technavio's research analyst expects the market to grow at a CAGR of 40% during the forecast period. The market is still in its growth phase and an increasing number of investors are showing interest in the market. The adoption rate of the technology is high among developed countries, with the US leading in revenue generation.
The report includes market segments, on the basis of the application of the display, and a detailed discussion of the growth prospects and challenges of every segment during the forecast period. The market segments are:
- E-book readers
- Mobile displays
- Public displays
- Wearable technology
E-book readers are the leading segment in terms of application of E-paper display with a market share of 54.84% owing to huge popularity of E-readers.
The report also segments the market based on the technology used for the display. A detailed discussion of the growth prospects and challenges of every segment during the forecast period is included in the report. Based on the technology used, the market is divided into:
- Flat screen
- Curved screen
- Bendable screen
- Foldable screen
Flat screens dominate the market segmentation by technology with a market share of 52.49% owing to maturity of the market.
The report also discusses the geographic segmentation and the key regions, which include:
Americas is the largest market for E-paper display as high proportion of population are early adopters of E-paper technology in this region.
Competitive landscape and key vendors
The global EPD market is fragmented with many players operating in the market. The vendor performance in the global EPD market may be affected by price wars resulting from the competitive pricing by the leading vendors. It may also be affected by national and local economic conditions and demographic trends. The changing economic conditions are affecting the living standards of customers and they could also affect the vendors' business.
The leading vendors in the market are -
- E-ink displays
- Pervasive Displays
- Plastics Logic
Other prominent vendors in the market include Delta Electronics, LG, Qualcomm, Samsung, Seiko Epson.
Key questions answered in the report include
- What will the market size and the growth rate be in 2019?
- What are the key factors driving the global E-paper display market?
- What are the key market trends impacting the growth of the E-paper display market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the global E-paper display market?
- Trending factors influencing the market shares of the Americas, APAC, and EMEA?
- What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of the E-paper display market?
Technavio also offers customization on reports based on specific client requirement.
- Global Touchscreen Market 2015-2019
- Global Retail Touch Screen Display Market 2015-2019
- Global Flexible Display Market 2015-2019
- Global E-reader Market 2014-2018
- Global E-book Market 2015-2019
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3391385/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers