NEW YORK, Sept. 7, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Summary
Global ethylene capacity will experience considerable growth in the next five years with increase from 172.68 MMTPA in 2015 to 227.46 MMTPA by 2020. Large capacity additions with more than 80 planned projects are expected to come online primarily in the US, China and Iran in the next five years. China Petroleum & Chemical Corporation, Rosneft Oil Company and Formosa Plastics Group are the top three companies by capacity additions expected to come onstream over the next five years.
Global ethylene industry is expected to spend around US$46.54 billion by 2020 for the upcoming projects. Russia, US and China are the top three countries by capital expenditure for projects by 2020.
Report provides information and insight on -
- Historic and forecast global ethylene capacity by region
- Ethylene planned plants details
- Global ethylene capacity by feedstock
- Capacity share of the major ethylene producers in the world
- Global ethylene capital expenditure forecast by region
Reasons to buy
The report will clarify -
- Understand the key trends in the global ethylene industry
- Understand the regional ethylene supply scenario
- Identify opportunities in the global ethylene industry with the help of upcoming projects and capital expenditure forecast
- Understand the current and likely future competitive scenario
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p04042152-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-ethylene-capacity-and-capital-expenditure-outlook---us-and-china-to-lead-ethylene-industry-expansion-300324140.html