LONDON, August 25, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Folding carton is the second largest packaging type in the paper and paperboard packaging market. However, the demand growth has remained insipid recently as a result of fierce competition from rigid plastic packaging, microflute and flexible packaging.
The under-performing tobacco industry and campaigns against sugary products are also proving some major drags on the demand growth, particularly, in the European folding carton industry. Notwithstanding, Commodity Inside also identified some opportunities and growth pockets which will underpin demand for folding carton over the next five years.
Global Folding Carton Market Outlook to 2021 also examined the implications of invoking Article 50 of the Lisbon Treaty on the UK and the global folding carton markets. The shocks are assessed by taking into account various variables in a three-dimensional scenario by using time required for negotiations, impact intensity and impact span.
Global Folding Carton Market Outlook to 2021 report addresses the following key issues:
- How will the folding carton perform over the next five years?
- How folding carton is defending its market position against competitors?
- What major trends, challenges and developments will emerge over the five years?
- Which end-use sectors will be driving demand for folding carton and what will be the major driving forces in each sector?
- Which regions/countries are the high growth markets and what they will be offering to domestic and multinationals?
- What will be the future performance of the folding carton industry in the matured and developing countries?
- What can we learn from the trade flow of folding carton?
- What will be the implications of Brexit (invoking Article 50) on the folding carton industry?
- Current and future strategies of folding carton producers.
The scope of Global Folding Carton Market Outlook to 2021
- Historical assessments and five-year forecasts for the global folding carton market in volume and value terms
- Detailed analysis and forecast of the folding carton market by regions and 20 nationals markets
- Analysis of 15 end-use sectors: Beverage, Cereals, Chilled food, Confectionery, Dairy food, Dried food, Fresh food, Frozen food, Other food, Healthcare, Homecare, Personal care, Tobacco, White goods & consumer electronics and Other non-food
- 188 tables and charts
- Detailed profiles of 7 leading folding carton companies and a list of other major carton folding companies
- Global trade flows of folding carton by 151 countries
- Analysis of the market from very robust and detailed perspectives, which used both top-to-bottom and bottom-to-top approaches for assessing the market and its dynamics.
- The report is presented in an easily digestible manner in a PowerPoint format, while all supportive data are provided in Excel
Some major companies covered in the report:
- AR Packaging
- Graphic Packaging Holding Company
- Mayr-Melnhof Group
- PaperWorks Industries
- Smurfit Kappa
- WestRock Company
To learn more about Global Folding Carton Market Outlook to 2021 please visit https://commodityinside.com/reports/global-folding-carton-market-outlook-2021/
About Commodity Inside
Commodity Inside (https://commodityinside.com/) is an independent privately owned company provides market research analysis, consulting and training to the commodities market. We specialise in glass, metal, paper and plastic industries and its end-use sectors such as high-tech materials, construction, FMCG, OEM, packaging and white goods. We publish a variety of thorough and highly analytical market analysis reports. Our analysis is so unique and insightful that we believe that it will really benefit our clients in their strategic planning. Our consultancy arm offers specialist expertise to companies in these sectors, and helping them in making the right business decisions.
If you are interested in more information, please contact:
Tel: +44 (0) 208 123 7812
Notes for Editors
Would you like more to know more about this report, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Commodity Inside Ltd