DUBLIN, October 7, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Glycobiology: Global Markets for Diagnostics and Therapeutics" report to their offering.
This report presents current and important business tools to evaluate new commercial opportunities in glycobiology diagnostics, therapeutics and research tools market. The geographic scope of this study covers companies in the U.S. and worldwide. This market is complex and consists of number of different segments, each affected differently by scientific and technological development. The report identifies the main positive and negative factors in each segment and forecasts further trends, products and assay developments.
This report provides:
- An overview of the global markets for glycobiology diagnostics and therapeutics.
- Analyses of market trends, with data from 2015, 2016, and projections of CAGRs through 2021.
- Analyses of current trends, products, evolving technologies and new glycobiology related platforms in different clinical areas including oncology, immunology, cardiovascular, infectious diseases and neurodegeneration.
- A look at new tools for synthesizing, modifying and studying oligosaccharides and glycoconjugates.
- Evaluation of promising candidates for carbohydrate-based diagnostics, drugs and vaccines.
- Insight into how glycobiology offers enormous untapped potential in the discovery of new therapeutics derived from saccharides or other molecules which target the biosynthesis and function of saccharides.
- Profiles of major players in the industry.
Key Topics Covered:
- Study Goals And Objectives
- Reasons For Doing This Study
- Scope And Format
- Methodology And Information Sources
- Intended Audience
3: Introduction To Glycobiology Market
4: Glycobiology Therapeutics Market
- Subcategories Of Glycobiology Therapeutics
- Evaluation Of Glycobiology Therapeutics Market
- Market Trends In Glycobiology Therapeutics
5: Glycobiology Diagnostics Market
- Current Glycobiology-Based Diagnostics On The Market
- Companies With Glycobiology Diagnostic Platforms And Products In Development
- Market For Glycobiology-Based Diagnostics
6: Market For Tools And Reagents Used In Glycobiology Research And Development
7: Patent Analysis Of Glycobiology Market
8: Market Summary
9: Overview Of Select Companies In The Glycobiology Market
- Biomarin Pharmaceutical Inc.
- Glycan Biosciences Llc
- Glycosensors And Diagnostics Llc
- Glycotest Inc.
10: Directory Of Companies Referred To In The Report
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5tfzrh/glycobiology
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-glycobiology-diagnostics-and-therapeutics-markets-2015-2021-501-billion-market-trends-products-evolving-technologies-and-new-glycobiology-related-platforms---research-and-markets-300341180.html
SOURCE Research and Markets