LONDON, Nov. 10, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
The "Global Hypermarkets, Supermarkets and Hard-Discounters, 2014-2019" report, published by Conlumino, provides analysis of current and forecast market data for retail sales in different category groups in the hypermarkets, supermarkets and hard-discounters retail channel across the globe. In addition, it highlights the fastest growing markets for hypermarkets, supermarkets and hard-discounters identifying key trends influencing the markets, with an emphasis on innovative retailers in the channel.
- Global hypermarkets, supermarkets and hard-discounters sales are forecast to reach US$4939.0 billion by 2019, from the major economies like the US, China, Japan, and France- Food and grocery is the highest sold category group in the hypermarkets, supermarkets and hard-discounters stores across the world- India is set to be the fastest growing Hypermarkets, Supermarkets and Hard-Discounters market by 2019 and modern hypermarkets and supermarkets are testing ways to include the dominating Indian version of convenience stores in their distribution network- Discounters such as Aldi, Lidl, Netto, and Penny are expanding rapidly and eating away the market share of traditional supermarkets- With increasing competition, the hypermarkets, supermarkets and hard-discounters in all the regions are relying on private labels to increase their profit margins
- Provides a comprehensive view of the hypermarkets, supermarkets and hard-discounters retail landscape, including current market sizes and category forecasts to 2019; and highlights the world's fastest growing markets and category groups
- Details market size and category forecasts for each region and countries, and features major retailers, key innovative retailers, and hypermarkets, supermarkets and hard-discounters retail trends
- The report covers the 50 largest retail markets and includes 24 countries in Europe, 12 countries in Asia-Pacific, nine countries in the Americas, and five countries in the Middle East and Africa
Reasons To Buy
- The report provides an essential overview of the global hypermarkets, supermarkets and hard-discounters retail market, highlighting the largest and fastest-growing markets across the globe
- Provides analysis of the latest trends, market dynamics (covering nine category groups) and key innovations in the retail space in major countries across the four regions
- Identify the largest and fastest-growing categories in major countries across the four regions
- Benefit from detailed analysis of key trends influencing the department store retail market
- Monitor the competitive landscape, with analysis of key players across the four regions.
Download the full report:
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers