LONDON, May 23, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Global Infectious Diseases Partnering 2010-2017: Deal trends, players and financials report provides comprehensive understanding and unprecedented access to the infectives partnering deals and agreements entered into by the worlds leading healthcare companies
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/4882473/
Global Infectious Diseases Partnering 2010 to 2017 provides the full collection of Infectious Diseases disease deals signed between the world's pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies since 2010.
Trends in Infectious Diseases partnering deals
Financial deal terms for headline, upfront and royalty by stage of development
Infectious Diseases partnering agreement structure
Infectious Diseases partnering contract documents
Top Infectious Diseases deals by value
Most active Infectious Diseases dealmakers
Most of the deals included within the report occur when a licensee obtains a right or an option right to license a licensor's product or technology. More often these days these deals tend to be multi-component including both a collaborative R&D and a commercialization of outcomes element.
The report takes readers through the comprehensive Infectious Diseases disease deal trends, key players and top deal values allowing the understanding of how, why and under what terms companies are currently entering Infectious Diseases deals.
The report presents financial deal terms values for Infectious Diseases deals, where available listing by overall headline values, upfront payments, milestones and royalties enabling readers to analyse and benchmark the value of current deals.
The initial chapters of this report provide an orientation of Infectious Diseases dealmaking trends.
Chapter 1 provides an introduction to the report.
Chapter 2 provides an overview of the trends in Infectious Diseases dealmaking since 2010 covering trends by year, deal type, stage of development, technology type and therapeutic indication.
Chapter 3 includes an analysis of financial deal terms covering headline value, upfront payment, milestone payments and royalty rates.
Chapter 4 provides a review of the leading Infectious Diseases deals since 2010. Deals are listed by headline value. The chapter includes the top 25 most active Infectious Diseases dealmakers, together with a full listing of deals to which they are a party. Where the deal has an agreement contract published at the SEC a link provides online access to the contract.
Chapter 5 provides comprehensive access to Infectious Diseases deals since 2010 where a deal contract is available, providing the user with direct access to contracts as filed with the SEC regulatory authorities. Each deal title links via Weblink to an online version of the deal record contract document, providing easy access to each contract document on demand.
Chapter 6 provides a comprehensive directory of all Infectious Diseases partnering deals by specific Infectious Diseases target announced since 2010. The chapter is organized by specific Infectious Diseases therapeutic target. Each deal title links via Weblink to an online version of the deal record and where available, the contract document, providing easy access to each contract document on demand.
In addition, a comprehensive appendix is provided with each report of all Infectious Diseases partnering deals signed and announced since 2010. The appendices are organized by company A-Z, stage of development at signing, deal type (collaborative R&D, co-promotion, licensing etc) and technology type. Each deal title links via Weblink to an online version of the deal record and where available, the contract document, providing easy access to each contract document on demand.
The report also includes numerous tables and figures that illustrate the trends and activities in Infectious Diseases partnering and dealmaking since 2010.
In conclusion, this report provides everything a prospective dealmaker needs to know about partnering in the research, development and commercialization of Infectious Diseases technologies and products.
Global Infectious Diseases Partnering 2010 to 2017 is intended to provide the reader with an in-depth understanding and access to Infectious Diseases trends and structure of deals entered into by leading companies worldwide.
Global Infectious Diseases Partnering 2010 to 2017 includes:
- Trends in Infectious Diseases dealmaking in the biopharma industry since 2010
- Analysis of Infectious Diseases deal structure
- Access to headline, upfront, milestone and royalty data
- Access to hundreds of Infectious Diseases deal contract documents
- Comprehensive access to over 3500 Infectious Diseases deal records
- The leading Infectious Diseases deals by value since 2010
- Most active Infectious Diseases dealmakers since 2010
The report includes deals for the following indications:
Bacterial: Anthrax, Campylobacter Jejuni, Clostridium difficile, Diphtheria, Escherichia Coli (E-coli), Group A Streptococcus, Group B Streptococcus, Haemophilus influenzae type b (Hib), Helicobacter Pylori, Lyme disease, Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA), Mycobacterium avium, Pertussis (Whooping Cough), Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Salmonella, Sepsis, Tetanus, Tuberculosis (TB), plus other bacterial indications
Viral: Common cold, Cytomegalovirus, Ebola, FIV, Foot and mouth disease, Hepatitis A, B, C, D, Herpes simplex, HIV, Influenza, H5N1 (Avian Flu), H1N1 (Swine Flu), Japanese encephalitis, Polio, Respiratory syncytial virus (RSV), Zika, plus other viral indications.
Fungal: Nail Psoriasis, Onychomycosis (Nail infection), plus other fungal indications
Tropical: African trypanosomiasis (Sleeping sickness), Dengue fever, Malaria, West Nile Virus, Yellow fever, plus other tropical indications
In Global Infectious Diseases Partnering 2010 to 2017, available deals and contracts are listed by:
- Headline value
- Upfront payment value
- Royalty rate value
- Stage of development at signing
- Deal component type
- Technology type
- Specific therapy indication
Each deal title links via Weblink to an online version of the deal record and where available, the contract document, providing easy access to each contract document on demand.
The Global Infectious Diseases Partnering 2010-2017 report provides comprehensive access to available deals and contract documents for over 1,500 infectious diseases deals.
Analyzing actual contract agreements allows assessment of the following:
- What are the precise rights granted or optioned?
- What is actually granted by the agreement to the partner company?
- What exclusivity is granted?
- What is the payment structure for the deal?
- How are the sales and payments audited?
- What is the deal term?
- How are the key terms of the agreement defined?
- How are IPRs handled and owned?
- Who is responsible for commercialization?
- Who is responsible for development, supply, and manufacture?
- How is confidentiality and publication managed?
- How are disputes to be resolved?
- Under what conditions can the deal be terminated?
- What happens when there is a change of ownership?
- What sublicensing and subcontracting provisions have been agreed?
- Which boilerplate clauses does the company insist upon?
- Which boilerplate clauses appear to differ from partner to partner or deal type to deal type?
- Which jurisdiction does the company insist upon for agreement law?
Global Infectious Diseases Partnering 2010 to 2017 provides the reader with the following key benefits:
- In-depth understanding of Infectious Diseases deal trends since 2010
- Access Infectious Diseases deal headline, upfront, milestone and royalty data
- Research hundreds of actual contracts between Infectious Diseases partner companies
- Comprehensive access to over 750 links to actual Infectious Diseases deals entered into by the world's biopharma companies
- Indepth review of Infectious Diseases deals entered into by the top 25 most active dealmakers
- Benchmark the key deal terms companies have agreed in previous deals
- Identify key terms under which companies partner Infectious Diseases opportunities
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/4882473/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-infectious-diseases-partnering-2010---2017-deal-trends-players-and-financials-300462653.html