NEW YORK, Feb. 18, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Executive Summary
Improved technological advancement leading to growing demand for orthodontic treatments coupled with growing awareness among the population due to aesthetic factors has resulted in the growth of invisible braces market.
Global invisible braces market is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 12.16% during 2016 – 2021F, driven by increasing demand for invisible braces among the population given the aesthetic factors associated with the same and the growing technological innovation.
Rising disposable incomes has resulted in increasing per capita healthcare expenditure which has further led to growing focus towards healthcare, hence, building the need for invisible braces specifically among the adult population.
While the market has witnessed strong foothold in the regions of North America and Europe, rapid growth for invisible braces is expected to be fuelled by the emerging nations in Asia Pacific and Latin America through India and Brazil whereas rising dental tourism in Mexico and Thailand will continue to contribute towards the invisible braces market.
According to Azoth Analytics research report, "Global Invisible Braces Market: Trends, Opportunities and Forecasts (2016-2021) - (By Types – Clear Aligners, Ceramic, Lingual; Value, By Region – Americas, Europe, Middle East, Africa, Asia-Pacific, By Country- USA, UK, Germany, Mexico, Canada, Brazil, India, China, Saudi Arabia, UAE, South Africa)", global invisible braces market is projected to exhibit a CAGR of over ~12.36% during 2016 - 2021. On the basis of market segment, the market has been segmented into three categories, namely, ceramic braces, lingual braces and clear aligners. Few of the leading companies operating in ophthalmic devices market include Align Technologies, Ormco, Dentsply, 3M, ClearCorrect etc.
Scope of the Report
"Global Invisible Braces Market: Trends, Opportunities and Forecasts (2016-2021) - (By Types – Clear Aligners, Ceramic, Lingual; By Region – Americas, Europe, Middle East, Africa, Asia-Pacific, By Country- USA, UK, Germany, Mexico, Canada, Brazil, India, China, Saudi Arabia, UAE, South Africa)" analyses the following aspects of global ophthalmic devices market:
- Global Invisible Braces Market - Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – Ceramic, Lingual and Clear Aligners
- Regional Analysis – Americas, Europe, Middle East, Africa, Asia-Pacific
- Country Analysis - USA, UK, Germany, Mexico, Canada, Brazil, India, China, Saudi Arabia, UAE, South Africa
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of global invisible braces market
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, invisible braces manufacturers, suppliers and distributors align their market-centric strategies
- To gain insights on the prevalent market entry strategies in invisible braces market for domestic as well as foreign companies
- To avail limited customization in the report without any extra charges and get research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
Historic market trend has been figured out by various paid databases which was further triangulated with inputs and insights from industry experts, companies and stakeholders, through primary research (Marketing/Sales managers of companies in the manufacturing of invisible braces, orthodontists). Back-of-the-Envelope calculation for the market estimation has been made through proper understanding of the market as well as future business strategies of the companies operating in the market.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03607513-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001