DUBLIN, January 13, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bbz56g/global_iot) has announced the addition of the "Global IoT Devices Market 2015-2019" report to their offering.
The Internet-of-Things (IoT) is a network of physical devices that are interconnected through various network technologies. The global market for IoT devices is positively influenced by factors like the changing consumers' lifestyle and growing preference for technologically advanced products, which results in its profound CAGR of more than 43% by 2019.
The demand for wearable technology in fitness and sports has been increasing rapidly because of an increase in health awareness among individual consumers. Many users are buying smart fitness devices in the form of wristbands and armbands to keep a check on their physical fitness.
According to the report, smart homes are becoming very popular nowadays. A smart home connects domestic appliances such as lighting systems, heating modules, AC units, television sets, computers, entertainment systems, security devices, and camera systems using electronic communication units such as smartphones and connected tablets via the Internet.
Further, the report states that low awareness among consumers is a major challenge that needs to be addressed by the vendors.
Key questions answered in the report include:
- What will the market size and the growth rate be in 2019?
- What are the key factors driving the global IoT devices market?
- What are the key Market trends impacting the growth of the global IoT devices market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in the global IoT devices market?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the global IoT devices market?
- Trending factors influencing the market shares of the EMEA, Americas, and APAC?
- What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of the global IoT devices market?
Companies Mentioned Includes:
- Carrier Corp.
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Ingersoll-Rand plc
- Nest Labs
- AGC Group
- PPG Industries
- Radio Thermostat Company of America
Key Topics Covered:
PART 01: Executive summary
PART 02: Scope of the report
PART 03: Market research methodology
PART 04: Introduction
PART 05: Market landscape
PART 06: Market segmentation by product
PART 07: Geographical segmentation
PART 08: Market drivers
PART 09: Impact of drivers
PART 10: Market challenges
PART 11: Impact of drivers and challenges
PART 12: Market trends
PART 13: Vendor landscape
PART 14: Key vendor analysis
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bbz56g/global_iot
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
SOURCE Research and Markets