DUBLIN, Aug. 6, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3mvrf9/global_light) has announced the addition of the "Global light vehicle engine cooling market- forecasts to 2030" report to their offering.
This latest report edition offers a global review of the OE engine cooling sector, its suppliers, top markets, technologies and market forecasts.
This global market study offers:
- Automotive OE engine cooling market size estimates - Latest technologies and trends - Market share data tables - Exclusive interviews with major companies - Profiles of the major players including their strategies and prospects - Market size forecasts
You can use this report to:
- Understand the scope and scale of the major markets - Get an overview of the global automotive engine cooling sector - Identify opportunities and threats - Prepare demand and supply forecasts - Review the latest technological drivers - Know the key trends within the sector and what's driving them - Get up to speed with latest company activities and prospects - Hear direct from major companies on strategies and plans - Carry out competitive analysis
Key Topics Covered:
2. PESTER analysis
3. Companies BorgWarner Calsonic Kansei Corporation Continental AG Delphi Automotive LLP Denso Corporation Mahle GmbH Modine Schaeffler Group (INA-Holding Schaeffler KG) Sogefi Valeo SA Visteon Corporation Webasto AG
OE radiator market
5. Technologies Technical trends Innovations Tomorrow's hybrid vehicles and cooling systems
7. Archive Behr develops EGR control module for diesels Behr cuts tank-header overhang on Audi A5 Conti-Tech Fluid Automotive develops products for fuel-cell power vehicles Denso creates refrigeration cycle system for cars that uses an ejector Denso's plant-derived resin radiator tank New Visco coupling from Hella Behr Service Delphi's liquid cooled charge air coolers
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3mvrf9/global_light
Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets