DUBLIN, December 17, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ssbr67/global_lyocell) has announced the addition of the "Global Lyocell Fiber Market 2015-2019" report to their offering.
There has been a significant increase in R&D expenditure by various major industry players in recent years. Research is being conducted to increase the application of lyocell fibers in various applications because of their high tenacity and highly absorbent nature.
Further lyocell fibers do not melt and they outperform cotton and rayon at high temperatures. Major players worldwide have increased their R&D spending to make better use of lyocell fibers. With lyocell fiber products gaining popularity, companies are increasingly trying to introduce new and adaptable products into these markets to benefit from the increased demand from the newer markets. This trend is expected to continue during the forecast period.
According to the report, lyocell fiber is a versatile combination of synthetic and natural fibers and is as cool as linen, as soft as silk, as strong as polyester, as adsorbent as cotton, and as warm as wool. Hence lyocell fibers are used extensively in making apparel. The fibers are biodegradable, which is an advantage for the manufacturer.
Further, the report states that one of the main challenges is that lyocell fibers can be substituted by cheaper fibers.
- Acelon Chemicals & Fiber Corporation
- Chon Bang Company
- City Victor
- Grasim Industries
- Qingdao Textiles Group Fiber Technology Company
Other prominent vendors:
- Nien Foun Fiber
- Smartfiber AG
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2019 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key Market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
Key Topics Covered:
01. Executive Summary
02. List of Abbreviations
03. Scope of the Report
04. Market Research Methodology
06. Market Landscape
07. Lyocell Fiber Manufacturing Process
08. Market Segmentation by Application
09. Market Segmentation by Geography
10. Market Growth Drivers
11. Drivers and their Impact
12. Market Challenges
13. Impact of Drivers and Challenges
14. Market Trends
15. Trends and their Impact
16. Vendor Landscape
17. Key Vendor Analysis
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ssbr67/global_lyocell
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
SOURCE Research and Markets