NEW YORK, May 5, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Masterbatch, a concentrated solid or liquid mix of pigments and/or additives encapsulated into a carrier polymer resin, is broadly classified into four categories, namely, white, black, color and additive. They are being used in a wide range of applications in plastic packaging industry (as flexible and rigid plastics for applications such as F&B packaging, personal care packaging, pharmaceutical packaging), construction sector (for building and construction plastics), automotive industry (automotive plastics), consumer appliances, etc. During 2016-2021, the demand for masterbatches is anticipated to be largely influenced by packaging and automotive industries, which has started witnessing steady growth on account of rising purchasing power of consumers and expanding middle class population in certain regions.
According to TechSci Research report, "Global Masterbatch Market By Type, By End User, By Region, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011 - 2021", global masterbatch market size is estimated to cross US$ 16 billion in 2016. Segment-wise, white masterbatch dominated the overall market in 2015, and this trend is anticipated to continue through 2021. White masterbatch demand is growing due to their ability to provide opacity as well as base color to plastics used extensively in milk pouches, milk bottles, plastic bags, food material packaging and pharmaceutical packaging. In 2015, Asia-Pacific region dominated the global masterbatch market on account of growing demand for innovative and attractively packaged food items, increasing investments in the region and easy availability of low-cost labor. Few of the major companies operating in the global masterbatch market include Clariant, A. Schulan, Cabot, and PolyOne, among others. "Global Masterbatch Market By Type, By End User, By Region, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011 - 2021" elaborates the following aspects related to the global masterbatch market:
- Global Masterbatch Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – By Type (White, Black, Color and Additive); and By End User (Plastic Packaging, Building & Construction, Automotive, Consumer Appliances & Others)
- Regional Analysis - Asia-Pacific, Europe, North America, South America, and Middle East & Africa
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of global masterbatch market
- To identify the technological development and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, masterbatch manufacturers, distributors and dealers align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with masterbatch producers, channel partners and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and other proprietary databases.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03603819-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-masterbatch-market-by-type-white-black-color-and-additive-by-end-user-packaging-construction-automotive-etc-by-region-competition-forecast--opportunities-2011---2021-300263970.html