LONDON, May 25, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- The global modular data center market is expected to grow at a strong pace till 2020. North America and Europe accounted for 70% of the total market revenues in 2015, while Asia-Pacific will be the fastest growing region during the forecast period. The IT and telecom end-user verticals accounted for a little over half of the total market revenues, while the disaster recovery application type was the biggest revenue contributor in 2015. Even with multiple market-related drivers such as high growth in collocation and cloud, increasing demand for data storage, overall increase in global data centre investments, and a boom in Internet of things (IoT) and Big Data, the most compelling driver is the design aspect of the modular data centre.
Key Questions this Study will Answer
• Is the market growing? How long will it continue to grow and at what rate?
• What are the key growth drivers and restraints for the market?
• How is the revenue system structured? Which segments are experiencing growth, and which are declining? What is the forecast for the next 5 years?
• What are the key trends in the current market? What will be the impact of emerging trends in the future?
• What companies are the major participants in this market, and what are their market shares? What does the competitive scenario look like?
• What are the regional revenue and forecast breakdowns?
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3846647/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-modular-datacenter-market-300275128.html