Global Molecular Diagnostics Market & Future Forecast to 2017 Overview
DUBLIN, July 3, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/w7wbs3/global_molecular) has announced the addition of the "Global Molecular Diagnostics Market & Future Forecast to 2017 Overview" report to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 )
The global molecular diagnostics market is witnessing a period of profound growth. The growth is coming from different regions and markets. The next five years will witness significant developments in molecular diagnostics such as automation, as well as introduction of a wide range of new products. Molecular Diagnostics involves multiple technologies to identify genetic variations in individual patients. These technologies include PCR, FISH, hybrid capture, sequencing and microarrays. The increase in the aging population and incidences of various chronic diseases are driving the demand of molecular diagnostics world over. The industry is getting a push from every side and many factors collectively are fuelling the growth in this industry. Growing with a CAGR of 14.64 percent global molecular diagnostics market is expected to double its market size in 2017 from the market of 2012.
Renub Research study titled Molecular Diagnostics Market & Forecast (By Application, Technology, Countries, Companies & Clinical Trials) to 2017: Global Analysis provides a comprehensive assessment of the fast-evolving, high-growth Global Molecular Diagnostics market.
Key Topics Covered
1. Executive Summary
2. Molecular Diagnostics Market & Forecast - (2010 - 2017)
3. Molecular Diagnostics Market Share - (2010 - 2017)
4. Molecular Diagnostics Market (Application Segment) - (2010 - 2017)
5. Molecular Diagnostics Market (Technologies Segment) - (2010 - 2017)
6. Geographical Distribution - Molecular Diagnostics Market - (2008 - 2017)
7. Molecular Diagnostics Market (Company Wise) - (2010 - 2017)
8. Molecular Diagnostics and Personalized Medicine
9. Molecular Diagnostics Clinical Trial Statement
10. Molecular Diagnostics Market - Drivers
11. Molecular Diagnostics Market - Challenges
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/w7wbs3/global_molecular
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
SOURCE Research and Markets