The global pet coke market is forecast to surpass $25 billion by 2025, on account of increasing industrialization and rising investments in the cement industry.
Pet coke is a by-product obtained from petroleum refining industries and is a promising alternative to conventional fuels used in transportation and energy generation. The chemical is majorly used as a fuel in cement and power production plants, on account of its high carbon and heavy metal content.
Due to its high calorific value as compared to coal, high demand for pet coke is being witnessed across the globe, especially from automotive and construction industries. Primary olefins and intermediates derived from pet coke have various end use applications in the production of various polymer, solvents, plasticizers, resins, etc.
Moreover, demand for pet coke is growing due to it being less hazardous compared to other alternatives, and it complying with the safety standards set by the regional governments and industries. Over the next decade, Asia-Pacific is anticipated to emerge as a key market for pet coke, on account of anticipated economic growth in China, India and Japan.
Additionally, rising number of power plants is necessitating the need for pet coke for use as a fuel. Moreover, growing demand for pet coke in different industrial processes is anticipated to augur well for the market through 2025. BP Plc, Chevron Corporation, ExxonMobil Corporation and Essar Oil are few of the key players operating in the global pet coke market.
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of the global pet coke market
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next nine years
- To help industry consultants, pet coke manufacturers and suppliers align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail of 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. Global Pet Coke Market Outlook
5. Market Overview of Methanol Production from Pet Coke
6. Market Overview of Methyl Acetate Production from Pet Coke
7. Market Overview of Ethylene and Propylene Production from Pet Coke
8. Market Overview of Oxo Chemical Production from Pet Coke
9. Market Overview of Acetic Anhydride Production from Pet Coke
10. Market Overview of Acetic Acid Production from Pet Coke
11. Market Overview of Dimethyl Ether Production from Pet Coke
12. List of Major Technology Partners for Production of Chemicals from Pet Coke
13. Strategic Recommendations
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/q3ptqp/global_pet_coke
Related Topics: Chemicals, Dyes and Pigments, Solvents
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-pet-coke-to-chemicals-market---segmented-by-derivative--end-use-application-2011-2025---research-and-markets-300322899.html
SOURCE Research and Markets