DUBLIN, Sept. 22, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gx9l4r/global_pharma_and) has announced the addition of the "Global Pharma and Biotech M&A Trends 2010-2015 (8th Edition)" mergers & acquisitions to their offering.
The Global Pharma and Biotech M&A Trends 2010-2015 report provides comprehensive understanding and unprecedented access to the merger and acquisition agreements entered into by the worlds leading biopharma companies. The report provides a detailed understand and analysis of how and why companies enter merger and acquisition deals.
Understanding the flexibility of a prospective partner's negotiated deals terms provides critical insight into the negotiation process in terms of what you can expect to achieve during the negotiation of terms. Whilst many smaller companies will be seeking details of the payments clauses, the devil is in the detail in terms of how payments are triggered - contract documents provide this insight where press releases and databases do not.
This report contains a comprehensive listing of all merger and acquisition deals announced since 2010 as recorded in the Current Agreements deals and alliances database, including financial terms where available, plus links to online copies of actual merger and acquisition contract documents as submitted to the Securities Exchange Commission by companies and their partners.
Global Pharma and Biotech M&A Trends 2010-2015 report provides the reader with the following key benefits:
- In-depth understanding of M&A deal trends since 2010.
- Analysis of the structure of M&A agreements with numerous real life case studies.
- Comprehensive access to over 2,500 actual M&A deals entered into by the world's biopharma companies, together with contract documents if available.
- Detailed access to actual M&A deals entered into by the leading fifty big pharma and big biotech companies.
- Insight into the terms included in a M&A agreement, together with real world clause examples.
- Full listing of M&A deals by company A-Z and industry sector.
- Understand the key deal terms companies have agreed in previous deals.
- Undertake due diligence to assess suitability of your proposed deal terms for partner companies.
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1 - Introduction
Chapter 2 - Trends in M&A dealmaking
Chapter 3 - Overview of M&A deal structure
Chapter 4 - Leading M&A deals
Chapter 5 - Big pharma M&A deals
Chapter 6 - Big biotech M&A deals
Chapter 7 - M&A contracts directory
Companies Mentioned - 30 of the 100+ Companies
- Abbott Japan
- Abbott Laboratories
- Abraxis BioScience
- ACADIA Pharmaceuticals
- Acceleron Pharma
- Achillion Pharmaceuticals
- Adnexus Therapeutics
- AEterna Zentaris
- Ambit Biosciences
- Amylin Pharmaceuticals
- Anacor Pharmaceuticals
- Ariad Pharmaceuticals
- Array Biopharma
- ARYx Therapeutics
- Astellas Pharma
- Atley Pharmaceuticals
- Auriga Laboratories
- AVEO Pharmaceuticals
- Barrier Therapeutics
- Biogen Idec
- BioMarin Pharmaceuticals
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gx9l4r/global_pharma_and
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets