NEW YORK, May 31, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- The global radiology information systems (RIS) market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 7.6% from 2014 to 2019. This market holds a high potential for growth in the future due to a number of forces favoring this market, which include increasing aging population, rise in age-related disorders, rising number of chronic diseases, increasing demand for better healthcare facilities, and rising demand for integrated healthcare systems. However, the fragmented end-user market and privacy and security issues are some of the key factors restraining the growth of the global radiology information systems market.
In this report, the global radiology information systems market is broadly classified on the basis of types, components, deployment modes, and end users. Based on type, the market is segmented into integrated RIS and standalone RIS. Based on components, the market is categorized into hardware, software, and services. Based on deployment modes, the market is segmented into on-premise, web-based, and cloud-based. On the basis of end users, the market is categorized into hospitals, office-based physicians, emergency healthcare service providers, and other end users.
Geographically, the market is divided into four regions, namely, North America, Europe, Asia, and the Rest of the World (RoW). North America accounted for the largest share of 42.1% of the global radiology information systems market in 2014, followed by Europe. North America is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 7.9% during the forecast period from 2014 to 2019.
The report also profiles the leading players of this market as well as provides the strategies (new product launches; and partnerships, agreements, collaborations, and joint ventures) adopted by the companies over the past few years to sustain and strengthen their positions in the global radiology information systems market. Cerner Corporation (U.S.), McKesson Corporation (U.S.), Siemens Healthcare AG (Germany), Merge Healthcare (U.S.), Allscripts (U.S.), GE Healthcare (U.K.), Philips Healthcare (Netherlands), and Epic Systems (U.S.) are the key players engaged in this market.
Reasons to Buy the Report:
From an insight perspective, this research report has focused on various levels of analysis such as industry analysis (industry trends and PEST analysis), market share analysis of top players, supply chain analysis, and company profiles, which together comprise and discuss the basic views on the competitive landscape; usage patterns; emerging- and high-growth segments of the global radiology information systems (RIS) market; and high-growth regions and countries and their respective regulatory policies, government initiatives, drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
The report will enrich both established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms to gauge the pulse of the market, which in turn helps the firms in garnering a greater market share. Firms purchasing the report could use any one or a combination of the below-mentioned five strategies (market penetration, product development/innovation, market development, market diversification, and competitive assessment) for strengthening their market shares.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Product Analysis and Development: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research and development activities, and new product launches in the global radiology information systems (RIS) market. Usage pattern/penetration rate (in-depth trend analysis) of products (segment-wise) and purchasing data. Comprehensive coverage of product approvals, patent analysis, pipeline products, and product recalls.
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets. The report analyzes the markets for radiology information systems across geographies, and exploits new distribution channels, new clientele base, and different pricing policies.
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments decisions in the radiology information systems market. Detailed description regarding the related and unrelated diversification pertaining to this market.
- Surgeons/Physicians Perception Analysis: Fast turn-around analysis of response from surgeons to market events and trends, opinions of surgeons about products from different companies, and qualitative inputs of surgeons on epidemiology data.
- Brand/Product Perception Matrix: Comprehensive study of customers perception and behavior through our inbuilt social connect tool checking the virality and tonality of blogs and analysis of overall brand usage and familiarity and brand advocacy distribution (detractor/neutral/familiar).
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares and company share analysis of the key players forecasted till 2019. To develop business strategies and manufacturing capabilities of leading players and enhance the bottom line of the companies in the radiology information systems market.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03859284-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-radiology-information-systems-market-by-type-by-deployment-mode-by-end-user-by-component--forecast-to-2019-300277430.html