DUBLIN, March 9, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qzph9s/global_ruminant) has announced the addition of the "Global Ruminant Feed Market - Trends And Forecasts (2015-2020)" report to their offering.
The Global Ruminant feed Market is expected to reach a value of USD 170 Billion by 2020.
Feeding bovine animals is always challenging due to the high cost of feed inputs. It is estimated that feed cost for cows and buffalos is nearly 35% to 50% of the overall milk and meat produced. Thus, compound feed play an important role by reducing feed input cost for livestock producers in two ways; first, it improves the cattle's digestive system by pH shift and metabolic modification, and second, it improves and maintains growth of the animal by providing important nutrients such as amino acids and vitamins.
Key Topics Covered:
- Market analysis for the Ruminant Feed Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on global and regional scales.
- Market definition along with the identification of key drivers and restraints
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence this market on a global and regional scale
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their market shares
- Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the Ruminant Feed market on both global and regional scales
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information
- A wide-ranging knowledge and insights about the major players in this industry and the key strategies adopted by them to sustain and grow in the studied market
- Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
- Charoen Pokphand
- Cargill Inc.
- Land O Lakes Purina
- Alltech Inc.
- Archer Daniels Midland
- New Hope Group
- Wen's Group
- Miratorg Agribusiness Holding
- Kyodo Shiryo Company
- Sodrugestvo Group
- DeKalb Feeds
- De Hues
- Ballance Agri-Nutrients
- Heiskell & CO.
- Kent Feeds
- Weston Milling Animal Nutrition
- Zheng DA International Group
- Ewos Group
- Nutreco NV
2. KEY FINDINGS OF THE STUDY
3. MARKET ANALYSIS
4. Share of Ruminant feed in Global Compound Feed Market
5. Geographical Segmentation (Market Sizes - Volume/Value, CAGR)
6. The future of the industry-Expert View
7. Key players profile
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qzph9s/global_ruminant
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets