DUBLIN, December 11, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zvjv92/security_devices) has announced the addition of Wintergreen Research, Inc's new report"Security Devices for the Connected Home" to their offering.
This comprehensive report provides an in-depth analysis of the various drivers, challenges and opportunities to face the global security devices for the connect home market in the coming years. Data is provided on a global and regional level, and covers the key topics all market participants should be aware of. The report predicts that the global security devices for the connected home markets will have a value of $7.7 billion dollars by 2021.
The hope is to offer consumers a more unified experience by giving them access to all of their devices from a single app or interface and enabling and automation between previously isolated devices and services.
Consumers, especially in younger generations, expect mobile apps, security cameras, and mobile notification features with their home security systems. Older generations and the non-do-it-yourselfers have a hard time with installation and maintenance of DIY connected home solutions.
The combination of needs from both the young and old are creating a favorable environment for strong sustained growth in the Do-It-For-Me (DIFM) interactive security and connected home space.
Key Topics Covered:
- Security Devices for Connected Homes Executive Summary
- Security for Connected Home Market Driving Forces
- Security Connected Home Devices
- Connected Home Security Provides Peace of Mind
- Interactive Security
- Market Consolidation And Big-Name Entries
- Connected Homes Open Platforms And Device Interoperability
- Connected Homes Evolution Beyond Mobile Apps
- Connected Homes Software Defined Hardware Interfaces
- Security for Connected Homes Market Shares
- Security Devices for Connected Homes Market Forecasts
Companies Mentioned Include:
- Canary Security
- Hager Group
- Interlogix NetworX
- Piper NV
1. Security for Connected Home Market Description and Market Dynamics
2. Security for Connected Home Market Shares and Market Forecasts
3. Security for Connected Home Product Description
4. Security Device Technology for the Connected Home
5. Security for Connected Home Company Profiles
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zvjv92/security_devices
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets