DUBLIN, Nov. 16, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qskl9g/global_signature) has announced the addition of the "Global Signature Verification Market 2015-2019" report to their offering.
The global signature verification market to grow at a CAGR of 8.94% over the period 2014-2019.
This report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the global signature verification market for the period 2015-2019. To calculate the market size, the report considers revenue generated from the sales of signature verification tools, including software and integrated solutions. To report does not include the revenue generated from after sales services to calculate the market size.
The market is highly fragmented with the presence of a large number of small and large vendors. A detailed product and feature comparison for the key leading vendors is provided in the report. The report includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
- There has been an increased demand for biometric authentication such as signature verification on smartphones and mobile devices to mitigate theft of both devices and data. The innovations in touchscreen technologies have enabled the availability of dynamic signature verification in smartphones. Smartphones embedded with signature verification help increase security for financial transactions and provide greater convenience for users.
- According to the report, In the US, the demand for signature verification is expected to emerge in the healthcare vertical because of the need to comply with HIPAA regulations, which is expected to drive the demand for signature verification.
- Further, the report states that the storage of signature verification is a digital representation that can be pilfered, lost, and compromised, raising concerns among end-users and deterring them from adopting signature verification.
- Communication Intelligence Corporation (CIC)
- M2SYS Technology
Other prominent vendors
- Biometric Signature ID
- Decillion Group
- Kofax (Acquired by Lexmark)
- Odyssey Technologies
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qskl9g/global_signature
Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets