LONDON, Feb. 1, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Outlook of the solar control glass market
Technavio's market research analyst estimates the global solar control glass market to witness high growth at a rate of around 9% during the forecast period. The tremendous growth in the building integrated photovoltaics (BIPV) market, due to the rising awareness towards carbon emissions globally is driving the growth of the solar control glass market.
Technological advancements occurring in the market is also anticipated to fuel the market growth during the forecast period. According to EU, the solar control glass technology can help in the reduction of carbon dioxide emissions by around 15 million tons in Europe in a year. The advancements would assist in saving energy as it would reduce the loads on the air-conditioning systems. For instance, the Romag PVB technology filters around 99% of the harmful UV rays and selectively reduces unwanted heat gain.
Segmentation by application and analysis of the global solar control glass market
- Commercial buildings
- Residential buildings
The commercial buildings segment accounted for the largest market share of around 55% during 2014. The increase in the direct commercial real estate investment in major countries such as London, New York, China, and Japan is expected to propel the growth of this segment during the forecast period.
Geographical segmentation and analysis of the global solar control glass market
EMEA accounted for 43% of the market share during 2014 and is expected to retain its leadership in the global market until the end of 2019. This market research report predicts the region to grow at a CAGR of 9% during the forecast period. The stringent regulations towards fighting climatic changes are expected to propel the demand for solar control glass in EMEA.
Competitive landscape and key vendors
Three leading vendors dominate the global solar control glass market, accounting for a combined market share of around 50%. However, the market structure has been disrupted by the entry of small and medium-scale companies that produce solar control using various technologies and sell them at competitive prices.
The leading vendors in the market are
Key questions answered in the report include
- What will the market size and the growth rate be in 2019?
- What are the key factors driving the solar control glass market?
- What are the Key market trends impacting the growth of the solar control glass market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the global solar control glass market?
- Trending factors influencing the market shares of the Americas, APAC, and EMEA?
- What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of the global solar control glass market?
Technavio also offers customization on reports based on specific client requirement.
- Global Digital Glass Military Aircraft Cockpit Systems Market 2015-2019
- Global Flat Glass Market 2015-2019
- Solar Power Market in China 2015-2019
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3571266/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48