NEW YORK, Aug. 20, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- The Global Supply Chain Analytics market is estimated to be $2.34 billion in 2014 and is poised to grow at a CAGR of 16.95% to reach $8.19 billion by 2022. Vast quantity of data is being generated and processed each day. It is highly required to handle such huge amounts of data and convert it into a valuable asset. Thus, escalating business data and need of efficient database management tools across varied industries worldwide have fueled the growth of Supply chain analytics market. However, factors such as lack of data visibility in real-time in the international business, no meticulous way to streamline processes within planning and execution, no flexibility within the network and inconsistency in product line are all hampering the growth of supply chain analytics market. Asia Pacific (APAC), Latin America (LA) and Middle East and Africa (MEA) are the fastest-growing regions in the global supply chain analytics market while retail and healthcare sectors are the largest segments of this market.
The Global Supply Chain Analytics Market is segmented on the basis of Deployment, Application, Service, Solution and Geography. On the basis of Deployment, the market is segregated into On-site and Cloud. On the basis of Application, the market is categorized into Electronics, Automotive, Healthcare and Life Sciences, Manufacturing, Retail and Consumer Packaged Goods, Defense and Aerospace and Others. The market is segmented on the basis of service into Support and Maintenance Services and Professional Services. Global Supply Chain Analytics Market by Solution is segregated into Visualization and Reporting Tools, Transportation and Logistics Analytics, Supply Chain Planning and Procurement, Sales and Operations Planning and Manufacturing Analytics. Global Supply Chain Analytics Market by geography is categorized into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Rest of the World.
The key players in the Global Supply Chain Analytics Market include Tableau, SAS Institute.INC., SAP SE, Oracle Corporation, Microstrategy, Kinaxis INC., IBM Corporation, Genpact, Capgemini and Birst.INC.
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03173525-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution that finds, filters and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001