DUBLIN, April 6, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Tetrahydrofuran (CAS 109-99-9) Market Research Report 2016" report to their offering.
This Global Report 2016 is a result of industry experts' diligent work on researching the world market of tetrahydrofuran. The report helps to build up a clear view of the market (trends and prospects), identify major players in the industry, and estimate main downstream sectors.
The first chapter introduces the product by providing review of the most of its characteristics (composition, structure, hazards, storage, toxicological & ecological information, etc.).
The second chapter focuses on tetrahydrofuran end-uses, the third one gives summary on a number of patents.
The fourth chapter deals with tetrahydrofuran market trends review, distinguish tetrahydrofuran manufacturers and suppliers.
The fifth chapter summarizes tetrahydrofuran prices data.
The last chapter analyses tetrahydrofuran downstream markets.
The tetrahydrofuran global market report 2016 key points:
- tetrahydrofuran description, its application areas and related patterns- tetrahydrofuran market situation- tetrahydrofuran manufacturers and distributors- tetrahydrofuran prices (by region and provided by market players)- tetrahydrofuran end-uses breakdown- tetrahydrofuran downstream industries trends
Key Topics Covered:
1. TETRAHYDROFURAN GENERAL INFORMATION 1.1. General information, synonyms1.2. Composition, chemical structure1.3. Safety information1.4. Hazards identification1.5. Handling and storage1.6. Toxicological & ecological information1.7. Transport information
2. TETRAHYDROFURAN APPLICATION
3. TETRAHYDROFURAN MANUFACTURING METHODS
4. TETRAHYDROFURAN PATENTS
5. TETRAHYDROFURAN MARKET WORLDWIDE5.1. General tetrahydrofuran market situation, trends5.2. Manufacturers of tetrahydrofuranEuropeAsiaNorth America5.3. Suppliers of tetrahydrofuranEuropeAsiaNorth America5.4. Tetrahydrofuran market forecast
6. TETRAHYDROFURAN MARKET PRICES
7. TETRAHYDROFURAN END-USE SECTOR
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kf78hx/tetrahydrofuran
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-tetrahydrofuran-cas-109-99-9-market-research-report-2016---research-and-markets-300246990.html
SOURCE Research and Markets