NEW YORK, Jan. 25, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Demand from Data Centers Drives Growth in the European Union and the United States, while Ageing Infrastructure Drives Revenue in Other Regions
The global UPS market is witnessing growth due to datacenter demand from North America and Europe. UPS is an inevitable product purchase to ensure high power quality to equipment that cannot afford an interruption or disturbance in power. The market witnessed a slump in 2013, due to decreased investments, but from 2014, there has been steady growth, which will continue throughout the forecast period. Among the vertical markets, the commercial segment has high contribution, while the datacenter segment has a high contribution in the above 20kVA UPS segment.
This research service is based on actual figures focusing on UPS demand for the period 2013 to 2015. A forecast of market growth is provided for the period 2016–2023. The geographic scope is global, including North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World. The power range segmentation includes below 1kVA, 1.1 to 5 kVA, 5.1 to 10 kVA, 10.1 to 20 kVA, 20.1 to 50 kVA, 50.1 to 100 kVA, 100.1 to 200 kVA, and above 200 kVA. The study also analyzes key end-user applications including commercial, industrial, healthcare, datacenter, and public infrastructure.
Key Questions this Study Will Answer:
1. Is the market growing, how long will it continue to grow, and at what rate?
2. What are the distribution channels in the UPS market, and how are they categorized?
3. What is the competitive structure of the market?
4. How will the economy affect end-user mindset about the market?
5. Are the products offered today meeting customer needs or is additional development needed?
6. Which are the key participants offering UPS products, and what are their strengths?
7. Which are the key end-user applications responsible for growth in the UPS market?
UPS is a mature, well-established market, with strong demand across different end-user applications. Smaller power ranges face the challenge of fierce competition and commoditization while larger power ranges have the advantage of high barriers for entry and high price margin.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p04636259-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-uninterruptible-power-supplies-market-2016-300396810.html