DUBLIN, Jan 04, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Markets and Technologies for Voice Recognition" report to their offering.
The Global Market for Voice Recognition Technologies is Expected to Increase from $104.4 Billion in 2016 to $184.9 Billion in 2021 at a CAGR of 12.1%
The scope of this report covers the overall voice recognition technologies market with market sizing and trends analysis for the most recently completed actuals for 2015 as well as forecasts, trends and compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) for 2016 through 2021.
The market is segmented into end user, technology and regional segments. End user segments include consumer entertainment, telematics and home applications, as well as enterprise applications within the military, legal, contact center and warehouse sectors. The healthcare user segment is also examined including interactive voice response, assistive technology and transcription applications.
Technologies covered include overall hardware, software and devices as well as automatic speech recognition, text-to-speech, speaker verification, speech analytics, call center, interactive voice response, voice-enabled mobile search, games and set top boxes, digital signal processors, gateways, microelectromechanical systems and Bluetooth technology. The market is also segmented by region, specifically, North America, Latin America, Europe and Asia-Pacific.
Device applications, a key driver of current demand for voice recognition, are also explored with subsegments ranging from voice integrated navigation systems to wearable devices.
- An overview of the software and hardware for voice recognition technologies and their markets.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, 2016 and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2021.
- Discussion of top supplier market shares, new technologies, and the unique challenges faced by each category in the future.
- Examination of the importance of traditional and emerging voice-enabled devices, as these media will promote and extend voice recognition's reach.
- Reviews of enabling technologies, corporate and national research and development funding, the organizational and economic makeup of the voice recognition industry, and the legislative, political, and environmental issues facing the industry.
- Listings of recent patent grants, as well as related mergers and acquisitions, licensing arrangements, and partnerships.
- Profiles of major players in the industry.
Key Topics Covered:
4: Markets By Products
5: Voice Recognition Categories And End Markets
6: End User Markets: Enterprise
7: End-User Markets: Consumer
8: End User Markets: Healthcare
10: International Markets
11: Industry Structure
12: Company Profiles
- 3M Health Information Systems
- Avaya Inc.
- Contact Solutions Inc.
- Convergys Corp.
- Digital Base Productions
- Eloyalty (A Teletech Company)
- Empirix Inc.
- Frontrange Solutions
- GM Voices Inc.
- Inference Solutions North America
- Phillips Speech Processing
- Plum Voice
- Product Support Solutions
- Verint Solutions
- Voltdelta Ondemand Solutions
- Wizzard Software
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5p8mxf/global_markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-voice-recognition-markets-and-technologies-research-report-2016-2021-device-applications---a-key-driver-of-current-demand-for-voice-recognition---research-and-markets-300385347.html
SOURCE Research and Markets