LONDON, May 4, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Water Soluble Fertilizers (WSF) are completely soluble in water and contain all necessary nutrients required for healthy growth of plants. Growing preference for water soluble fertilizers across the globe can be attributed to economical pricing of these fertilizers as compared to chemical fertilizers, coupled with requirement of low quantities of water and fertilizers while using water soluble fertilizers. Four major types of water soluble fertilizers include nitrogenous, phosphatic, potassic and micronutrient water soluble fertilizers. Among these, demand for nitrogenous water soluble fertilizers is the highest across the globe due to rising need for higher crop yields coupled with increasing demand for these fertilizers, especially in developing countries.
According to TechSci Research report "Global Water Soluble Fertilizers Market By Type, By Composition, By Grade, By Structure, By Application, By Crop, By Region, By Sales Channel, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011-2021", the global market for water soluble fertilizers is projected to grow at a CAGR of more than 5% over the next five years, on account of growing demand for food grains, depleting water levels, shrinking availability of arable land, coupled with high efficiency and ease of usage of water soluble fertilizers as compared to conventional chemical fertilizers. In 2015, Europe dominated the global water soluble fertilizers market, followed by North America and Asia-Pacific. The global market for water soluble fertilizers is highly consolidated and dominated by few major players such as Coromandel International Ltd., Yara International, Agrium Inc., and Haifa Chemicals Ltd. "Global Water Soluble Fertilizers Market By Type, By Composition, By Grade, By Structure, By Application, By Crop, By Region, By Sales Channel, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011-2021" report elaborates following aspects related to global water soluble fertilizers market across the globe:
- Global Water Soluble Fertilizers Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – By Type (Nitrogenous, Phosphatic, Potassic, Micronutrient), By Application (Fertigation, Foliar & Drip), By Composition (Straight & Complex), By Grade (NPK, NP, PK & Others), By Structure (19:19:19, 0:52:34, 12:61:0, 13:0:45 & Others), By Crop Type (Horticulture, Ornamental & Others), and By Sales Channel (Indirect & Direct)
- Regional Analysis - Europe, North America, South America, Asia-Pacific and Middle East & Africa
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of global water soluble fertilizers
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help water soluble fertilizer manufacturers, distributors and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with fertilizer manufacturers, distributors, suppliers and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and other proprietary databases.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3814055/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-water-soluble-fertilizers-market-by-type-by-composition-straight-and-complex-by-grade-npk-np-pk-and-others-by-structure-by-application-by-crop-by-region-by-sales-channel-competition-forecast-and-opportunities-300263145.html