DUBLIN, Jan. 25, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bxkpj7/global_wearable) has announced the addition of the "Global Wearable Technology Market Analysis & Trends - Industry Forecast to 2020" report to their offering.
The Global Wearable Technology Market is poised to grow at a CAGR of around 18.2% in the next 5 years to reach approximately $33.4 billion by 2020.
This industry report analyzes the global markets for Wearable Technology across all the given segments in the research scope. It presents historical market data for 2012, 2013, 2014 revenue estimations are presented for 2015 and forecasts till 2020.
The market size is calculated based on the revenue generated through sales from all the given segments and sub segments in the research scope. The market sizing analysis includes both top-down and bottom-up approaches for data validation and accuracy measures.
The Wearable Technology Market report provides 200+ data tables, includes charts and graphs for visual analysis.
- The report provides a detailed analysis with current and future market trends to identify the investment opportunities
- Market forecasts till 2020, using estimated market values as the base numbers
- Key market trends across the business segments, Regions and countries
- Key developments and strategies observed in the market
- In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players
- Market opportunities and recommendations for new investments
- Adidas AG
- Apple Inc.
- Fitbit Inc.
- Garmin Ltd.
- Google Inc.
- Jawbone Inc.
- LG Electronics Inc.
- Nike Inc.
- Pebble Technology Corp.
- Qualcomm Inc.
- Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
- Sony Corp.
- Xiaomi Technology Co. Ltd.
1 Market Outline
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Wearable Technology market by Type
5 Wearable Technology market by Application
6 Wearable Technology market by Product
7 Wearable Technology market by Technology
8 Wearable Technology market by Component
9 Wearable Technology market by Geography
10 Leading Companies
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bxkpj7/global_wearable
Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets